It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First WOW Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Ive been messing around with Vegas and after watching a few good videos made to songs, i thought i would try my hand at one. Im no expert by any means. Heck it took me all night how to figure out how to render it for youtube. But here you go. Enjoy. I hope you like it. It got real grainy after compression. It looks alot better on my pc.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Come on gang. Its not that bad is it. Even if you thought it sucked, feel free to leave a comment or 2.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think it's a great job for your first movie. This is just another reason I want to buy the game. Keep up the good work!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Very cool video.
Darn good song too, one of my favorites.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I watched your video!
I think you did a great job. This is the second video I've seen produced with a PC game. The other one was done with the Sims 2 game tied into the Hinder song, "Lips of an anglel" It was great! My daughter and I laughed all the way through it, wondering how that person got all the actions of the Sims to match the words in the song so well.

You should make more videos
I also listened to ATS Mix Interview
I wonder who will step up to the plate next? Good Job!

Edit* Punctuation

[edit on 8/22/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
QuantumSquirrel will be the next to be interviewed. It will be uploaded the 28th. Thanx for the props Jen, very much appreciated. Ill be making some more as i get better at it. I plan on making a full on production.

If you want to watch a great one. Do a youtube search for illegal danish. You will crack up.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
lol this is pretty funny

try makin' a pvp video for your next one.. if you pvp.. you should if you dont

top topics

join