It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For a small fee...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well hello all. Ok now i have a proposal for you - was looking at what it costs to have someone like Paris or Brittany at a party. A couple of million. Ok so here it is;

I will dress up in high heels and skimpy dresses and come to your party and act like anyone you want me to be. I can do the guy stuff better though so if you need Eddie Murphy or Bill Clinton etc i can do that too, being a guy of course, makes it easier to pull those off.

Now what do i charge sheeeesh a fraction i tell you. Now hold on to your chair and don't shoot for the phone just yet! Let me tell you how cheap it is!!

ONLY $50,000 for an hour AND, BUT WAIT there's more, now you are going to think i am crazy charging ONLY $50,000 BUT, i will also drink your booze - FOR FREE - and eat your food - FOR FREE - BUT WAIT, there's more; i will dance with the woman at your party EVEN if i am dressed as Paris or Brittany, hey I don't mind at all. When the hour is up and i enjoy it i will stay for free, if i don't like it and you want me to stay i will charge you another $30,000 an hour - or part thereof.

If you want to me attend please let me know and you will also need to include an airticket to the location - helicopter will do fine - or a simple lear jet.

Now you GOTTA admit, that's the deal of the century!!

[edit on 21/8/2007 by shearder]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
I will dress up in high heels and skimpy dresses

Paris or Britney, eh? To be really authentic, will you be going commando??

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
To be really authentic, will you be going commando??

Oh HELL yeah. Ok BUT - that will cost an extra $50.00 OF course! I mean what kind of guy do you take me for yuefo

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Now this sounds like a good idea.

I tell you what... I'll provide the fruit cake...

If you bring the NUTS!

MonKey

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hey ChiKey... now THAT'S a deal.

Hey this could become a booming business.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Am i to assume only 2 people are interested in this fine offer? Ok, here's the deal, i will also wear a garter and suspenders (not at the same time) - you choose

top topics

join