It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who sold the world..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Though the topic name doesn't really have any relevance, I was listening to Nirvana when I decided to post.

Okay! This was the second night I had this dream, any dream interps, help me out on this one.

I'll keep it plain and simple.

Went to sleep, woke up, and noone was around. I walked outside, cars were not to be seen, nor birds, planes, animals, etc.

I walked for maybe 3 miles or so, and nobody was to be seen, again, neither were other lifeforms. I sat on the ground to have a smoke and suddenly I was pulled to the ground really fast, and really hard.

Then I woke up. It was a dream. So, that's that. But I had this dream twice, but the second time, there was some shady being watching me from behind corners of building, and from the tree lines. It was creepy so I started to speed walk, then a galop, and then a run. But each time I ran, the destination I was going to, just seemed to get farther and farther away. The shadowy figure then grabbed my shoulder, it spun me around to reveal it self, but I shielded my eyes with my arms, and then I woke up.

Somebody give me an idea of what the meaning behind this dream may be. Thanks in advanced.

edit: error in type

[edit on 21-8-2007 by MadSeason313]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
hmmmmmm... interesting. I think it means that if you post a new thread and have a title that has nothing to do with the post someone will visit you and drag you kicking and screaming to a very deep pit filled with quicksand and donkey "stuff" and throw you in and that feeling of being pulled to the ground will be more real and it will kill your cigarette

Jokes... i don't have a clue about the meaning.

join