It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screwdriver Warning Label

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!!

thats about the funniest thing ive ever seen.....of course on that same note also kinda disturbing....whats wrong with peopel lol that just doesnt seem like it would feel good in the least...wierd lol

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I worked in a hospital for a short time and some off the things you get to hear about is unbelievable. Vacuum cleaner handles, light bulbs, kniting needles.....etc...etc and these were removed from the places they shouldn't fit.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ok, my hubby has that exact same set of screw drivers. He had them before I married him, which was um...um....um... a long time ago. There isn't a warning label with them. That isn't to say there one could have been made more recently. Somehow I seriously doubt they have that warning. I would think store owners would have to hide them behind the counters for adult content.

I can see it now. A young boy shopping with daddy to get some new screw drivers. The boy seeing the warning label: "Hey daddy. Why do they have a pee pee on the yellow card? What is being done to the pee pee? Dad, uh...uh...uh..." Eyes the help that just walked into the isle. "Excuse me, my son has a question."

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Can't believe I'm gonna mention this.

I vaguely remember in school there was a very short lived fad of "ballooning".

That is to say pinching your foreskin with both thumb and fore fingers and peeing so as to create the balloon, then by releasing slightly a very accurate and pressurised jet was formed. Needless to say it could go a bit wrong.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Somebody suggested a phillips head?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Funny!

I also get a kick out of prescription medications directions "Take one by mouth"

Really? Where else do people insert them?

there is one that you have to stick up the behind
think its for digestive problems

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

OMFG!!!!! I remember people back in 7th grade talking about the same thing. Never try it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join