It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screwdriver Warning Label

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I guess the company that makes this screwdriver set were getting screwed... ummm, I mean sued too often due to the fact that some people thought their product had other uses, so they had to put this warning on their screwdriver case.

They even have a picture there in case the person can't read!

[edit on 21/8/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
LMAO IS THIS REAL?

thats pretty messed up ...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oh my lordy, lord. What's next, deodorant bottles with a similar warning, but for, ahem, the tradesmens' entrance.

My eyes are watering. . .

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ok . . . I think that . . . the private area will be the last thing that a man will be thinking about while looking to purchase screwdrivers.

Occurs I am just a woman.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well that sure gave me a good laugh, but you'd be surprised at the number of strange objects doctors have had to remove from the human body.
Better safe than sorry I guess.....

Here's a sign that might make you want to skip school for a few days.

And for those with some time to kill, here's a link to funnysign.com
www.funnysign.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
LOL What the hell is with the screwdriver? Who need the world would even think of that?

ha the letter 'i' is tilted sideways to make the 'A'...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
That brings a whole new meaning to "screw" driver!

As for the exams - well they could always be for the anally retentive? lol

Ross

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I remember seeing a YouTube vid about a wierd fetish, which basically entailed sticking objects into the penis, and consequently, having to go the hospital to get them removed. The worst image i saw in that vid was of a disposable razor handle. I dont understand how you could do that to yourself.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Looks fake to me, there's a slight color difference between the two lines of text. Still very funny though.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Looks fake to me, there's a slight color difference between the two lines of text. Still very funny though.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well I suppose you can't be too careful these days. I recall something about Red Dye #10 being removed from Rat Poison. The reason? It was known to have caused cancer in laboratory rats.

And while we're at it. Did you hear about the lunatic who escaped from the insane asylum? Evidently he slipped out after a conjucal visit. The headline in today's paper was
"NUT SCREWS, BOLTS".

regards....kk

[edit on 21-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
that cannot be real but it is funny. I will have to guess this is someone's photoshopped sense of humor. Thanks for making me laugh today though.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
well..at least thats not an electric drill..

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
I remember seeing a YouTube vid about a wierd fetish, which basically entailed sticking objects into the penis, and consequently, having to go the hospital to get them removed. The worst image i saw in that vid was of a disposable razor handle. I dont understand how you could do that to yourself.

The worst part is someone had to have done it before they put the label on there.

The fetish is called "urethral penetration." Men and women both are getting aboard this new trend of sticking things in their pee holes. Plenty of internet sites are already up and running.

The women are the worst. They start with different size catheters. Moving up in size until they can get larger objects inside, eventually being able to have intercourse in it.

Until then, I thought I'd seen it all.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by keymaster

The fetish is called "urethral penetration." Men and women both are getting aboard this new trend of sticking things in their pee holes.

Well you just put the icing on the cake with that reply.
Don't people read the signs ???

Inserting anything into the urethra can be a source of serious urinary track infections, and can lead to bladder infection. If left untreated this could also progress into a nasty infection of the kidneys.

Please, I beg you, don't insert anything into your urethra unless your sure it is absolutely sterile, and preferably done by a qualified medical person.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Funny!

I also get a kick out of prescription medications directions "Take one by mouth"

Really? Where else do people insert them?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Every orifice can be used for medication.

Ear drops, nasal sprays, eye drops, suppositories, etc.....
And even though I'm gay, I still consider the back door to be an exit only.

Just keep in mind, any mucus membrane is more susceptible to infection and transfer of disease, (viral or bacterial), than your skin.

EDIT: addition of last line......

[edit on 22/8/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Great pic, I wouldn't be surprised if it was real, not too long ago a friend showed me a vid on his phone, Just replace the screwdriver with a small firecracker, then lit, the wound out the side that the guy was prodding at has haunted my mind for weeks...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I love dumb warning labels. But I must say this one takes the cake. I googled the keywords a little bit and didn't find any real products with that label, but it appears on many pages as a joke. I'm leaning toward it being a prank, but even so, it's a good one.

Lots more funny warning labels here.

Nary a one mentions a penis though.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is an actual item, I was rummaging thru one of our desks today and found the same set of screwdrivers.

The only thing was that it didn't have the warning label on it.

But then again, the set I found in my shop is probably 4 or 5 years old.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join