It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel - 9/11 Fact or Fiction, my blood is boiling already

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Get off your high horse a sec Iblis I am actually on your side. I posed a serious question, where are the comments in the mainstream media from the families of the passengers and crew from flight 77. Why are these family members not shouting from the rooftops and making sure their voice is heard. What sort of family members are they to accept a pay off for the dissapearance of their loved ones. I know that my family members and families with values such as mine would accept no amount of hush money. I am not ignorant in any way its just that we have not seen any of this evidence on this side of the pond even from the BBC who are generally anti Bush and anti anyone else who represents him or what he stands for.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ihatealiens
Let's look at this from a different angle. What happened to all the passengers and flight crew on flight 77 which supposedly hit the Pentagon?

This is what happened to them:

(Warning: graphic pictures. This is real life, remember.)

www.rcfp.org...
www.rcfp.org...
www.rcfp.org...
www.rcfp.org...

Any other questions?

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Netstriker]

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Netstriker]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yes Netstriker, do you have photographs of flight 77's Engines, flight recorder (Black box) etc etc? Do you have any comments from families of the deceased on tape? How did you get your mitts on pics from the government?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Netstriker

You should prolly give a little heads up as to what people will see when they click on those links. It's not very cool if perhaps somebody were to click on that with a child over their shoulder.

Anyway, I'm surprised anybody would expect a mainstream TV station to blow the lid off something, that if proven true, would turn the country upside down. Don't watch those shows if it's gonna piss you guys off so bad to see them brush your beliefs under the rug, whether true or not.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Netstriker

A bit more in the way of a warning might have been warrented there, NS. Sometimes there are youngun's looking over a parents shoulder. Those were more than a might gruesome...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hmm,netstriker-apply the graphic warning please dude.
And,there are 4 victims-who knows if they were passengers or in the building?
Are there photos of ALL of the other passengers?Or were only these few pictures released by the gov?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netstriker

Let's look at this from a different angle. What happened to all the passengers and flight crew on flight 77 which supposedly hit the Pentagon?

This is what happened to them:

www.rcfp.org...
www.rcfp.org...
www.rcfp.org...
www.rcfp.org...

Any other questions?

Yeah, I got one.... On that third link... You're telling me the plane was incinerated to a crisp yet a passenger clearly has all his clothes on his body? Shouldn't they logically be fused to his skin? Gimme a break.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

How did you get your mitts on pics from the government?

These are part of the exhibits in the trial of Zacharias Moussaoui, available here:

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

If people made a little bit of research before posting totally useless and baseless statements in Internet forums, it would make discussions much more intersesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

These are part of the exhibits in the trial of Zacharias Moussaoui, available here:

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

so they don`t display all the victims then,at least not to the public.
If any more actually exist,or if these victims were passengers on the plane,or in the building,we do not know.Do we?

edit,messed up quote

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

(Warning: graphic pictures. This is real life, remember.)

Really no need to be snide. We as adults are aware this is real life, but some of us choose to let our children enjoy their childhood without having to be made aware of what a terrible planet they live on, k?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
A few months ago the BBC ran a series of programmes named Conspiracy Files. One episode focused on 9/11. The programme was an utter JOKE.

It was a great exercise into letting the public know what happened that day. For the many people who have not read a more in-depth look into 9/11 these people will be fooled by this CRAP. It lightly skipped over worrying questions and answered them marshmallow like.

It failed to answer a large percentage of the questions which need to be answered, furthermore it failed to even raises up the questions.

That programme left me feeling angry, especially sine I pay £135.50 per year to the BBC in licensing fees and there commissioning this SHIZER.

I can only sympathize with you during the similar programme you have witnessed.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thread closed...

Please add your comments here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join