It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Taking the Bait?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi ATSers,
We don't post often but we try to read when we can. We are the Federation of Peaceful People and we are riding our bikes around the country in search of truth and to encourage Peace. We aren't on-line much but we will check in as often as possible. We have a few questions and were hoping someone could fill us in. 1) Did Chinese warplanes approach Hawaii recently? 2) Did Putin tell Bush to "Change his agenda, or else"? We heard these rumors on the road but were unable to find info.
MOST IMPORTANTLY...we were wondering if anyone else thinks we may be walking into a trap? The governments of the world are blatantly pushing their peoples around and taking away their civil liberties. Everywhere we look we find people talking of revolution and "taking down the government." Even people like Alex Jones are subtly, and sometimes not so subtly, encouraging the people to rebellion. Are any of these people simply "Agents Provocateur"? Resistances are forming. Militias. Coalitions. And more. There are so many more of "the people" than the "government". They have to know they can't succeed. Then WHY??? Why do they continue on such a destructive path? Don't just say they are stupid because we know better than that. Some of these people are among the greatest minds on the planet. They are incredibly smart and powerful....but so are we....even if some of that power comes from sheer numbers. When I say "incredibly smart" I am not referring to the people on the surface, the puppets, like Bush for example. I'm referring to the Puppet Masters. It is time for people to stop talking about conspiracy theories and "what ifs" and do something. We need to be as organized as they are. But how do we do that? And how do we make an entire planet aware?
And then..... What if we are right? What would the point be? Why enslave a planet? Is there some connection to the 2012 date? Are they trying to bring about Armageddon / Apocalypse? And why the need to keep us in constant fear? Is this connected to some UFO conspiracy? Reptilian Agenda? Nothing is too far fetched here. Set aside what you think you know, your preconceived notions about these theories and let's find the truth. Pretend this is an ATS Game. I watched people try to solve the Black Labyrinth. Awesome brain power there! (BTW.... Was it ever solved? My personal take on it was they were looking for a new mod or something like that. I can't remember why now but it had to do with a link.) Anyway....The point is.... this could be fun and we may benefit each other in our quest for truth. With Love, Peace and Truth.....Z

PS....I tried to find other threads like this one, and couldn't. I appologize if this one has been done. If so please let me know where to look.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
We looked at the map of our route and it looks like it is possible we wont be on for over a week. Please be patient....we will reply. We are only two of the founding members of FoPP. These thoughts may not represent the thoughts of all the members. In search of truth..... Zhendi

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I seriously doubt China encroached on American airspace in Hawaii. They don't have an aircraft carrier they actually use for aircraft, and their longest-range bomber can only go about 3,600 miles before it needs to refuel. It cannot be aerially refueled. It is roughly 5,000 miles from China to Hawaii.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zhendi

I had heard they were Chinese or North Korean. This was from family of mine that live in Hawaii. Local bet was on Chinese.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well, wouldn't it be nice if the people DID actually stand up and do something? Problem is, they won't. You know it, I know it, and the "pupper masters" know it.

Don't get me wrong, I do think something needs to be done, but how? what? People need direction and proof.

As far as there being more non-gov't people vs. gov't people, numbers I don't think really apply. They have direction, unlimited resources & finances, and training.

Here's the thing, as long as they use lies about "it's better for us if ________ happens, and here's why" (or as you would call it bait) and use their resources to sell and spread the word, NOTHING will happen, exept for a few people typing about it on some forum.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by bigbert81]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I got an e-mail about this thread. Kinda scary actually. So I am deleting it. We are just two peace activists with families out here.... we really don't know anything. We were just guessing. Going off rumor and conjecture. ~And she quietly walks away~

Ok... I guess I can't edit it...too late....dumb!

MOD: Please delete my original post and while you're at it please explain to me how it might be possible for someone to get my e-mail address. Don't say it's not possible because it happened. Sorry for the inconvenience. I tried to do this privately but I couldn't send a U2U either. Man so many rules.....Z

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Zhendi]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

I am sure you are absolutely right. No one will do anything. But maybe they shouldn't. I don't know. I was thinking either we take the bait and start a revolution and martial law is declared and life as we know it ends or we stand by and watch. Either way its ugly. Or we find a third option but most humans seem to be black and white thinkers so that's not likely either.....
I want grey!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Governments can push us around because they control the military.

Governments can't push us around because we have rights as citizens.

When we lose all of our rights we change from citizens to mere subjects. If we want to fight the current course of things, we have to demand that our rights are protected.

The people pulling the strings have put the idea in our minds that giving up our rights will protect us from terrorists. Yet, having given up some of our rights, the threat of terrorist attack has seemed to escalated to a nuclear attack.

There is oh, so much more to this.

Anyone who is encouraging a non-political (peaceful) uprising, is a lunatic. If the people want to "fight back" we have to stop choosing between two rich people and elect people who will restore our rights. Unfortunately, we're too focused on Gay Marriage to care about our rights.

I don't trust most people in the conspiracy population... Human beings are too often willingly led by charisma instead of competence. In all honesty, I don't like the idea of the peaceful protest in NYC this September, too much crap has happened in the past and there's too much potential for worse crap to happen.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Angry Danish]

top topics

join