It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THENEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
In a continuation of our experiment to avoid future episodes of board drama, we'll continue to keep members informed of disciplinary actions involving other members. Given some readily apparent angst from THENEO, I've applied a temporary posting ban while we discuss a few things via U2U. This by no means implies he will be banned, or that we are considering banning him. Just that we'd like his attention while we engage in a frank and honest discussion about his issues. I hope keeping this in the open like this contributes to a reduction of drama these types of episodes have caused in the past.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I don't think there will be many complaints this time Skeptic, thanks for keeping us informed though.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I don't think there will be many complaints this time Skeptic, thanks for keeping us informed though.

Yup. Good idea to have this all in the open so people dont complain about admin secrecy and all that bull#.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
(Please don't use this as an opportunity for off-handed or subtle insults about this member.)

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Unexpected for him to be temp-banned...

What did he do wrong anyways?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I find he hasnt done anything wrong. Probitally he locked horns with a lib and was reported for such.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Why, what did he do? Why would you kick him down, can you give me a link to the forum on what he did?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxman
I find he hasnt done anything wrong. Probitally he locked horns with a lib and was reported for such.

Oh dear

No wonder they cause wars with everyone, they're paranoid of everything.

Just joking TM, believe me I don't think it's anything to do with that, but you can believe that if you want.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I enjoy THENEO's presence on this board.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin I enjoy THENEO's presence on this board.
Which is why we're hoping some time-out and honest discussion with staff will ensure you continue to do so.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It is probably that he locked horns with a demoncracker.

Well stuff happens.

I do that sometimes too.

I am with him on some of the issues.

Not a bad person to have on the board.

Hope its not for long.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Poor NEO. I hope he comes back soon.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yeah, he and I don't always agree...but I still appreciate him being here.

link   

Originally posted by Russian It is probably that he locked horns with a demoncracker.
It's not for any specific "locking horns" or other political issues that some may think. We're chatting with THENEO and so far it seems reasonably productive. There's no point in speculating on the reasons. Like I said in the first post, we just want to make the membership aware.

link   
He should and better come back soon. This is dumb, he hasnt done anything bad. Hes a great person.

Also your coment, overlord, is a statement worse than the USSR gave on the reason why they did things that werent legal or that were coverups.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think that there were good reasons why this has happened. I hope that this is all sorted out soon though and harmony can return to the board. On the whole THENEO's posts were good and his presence will be missed whiles he having some time out.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
It's not for any specific "locking horns" or other political issues that some may think. We're chatting with THENEO and so far it seems reasonably productive.

There's no point in speculating on the reasons. Like I said in the first post, we just want to make the membership aware.

SkepticOverlord please dont tell me that it is one of your MOD tricks.

Like you played with Colonel.

He got a temp ban and came back as a MOD.

Sorry for speculating but that just popped up in my mind.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Russian... I can assure you that is not the case. Too many members are using this thread as an opportunity to poke jabs at THENEO, I've deleted thos posts, I'm locking this thread for now. [Edited on 15-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
UPDATE After some productive conversations with THENEO, his temporary ban will be lifted this Sunday morning (January 18th), EST. Just wanted to keep everyone updated.

top topics

join