It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone try these "paid surveys"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm browsing prisonplanet.com and came across this on Alex's website:

www.paidsurveysetc.com...

I don't know whether hes trying to get paid or he stumbled upon something that works. My intuition is that its the former. So, I'm asking you guys.. is it b.s?!?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I went in for this for several months, not that particular site, but several others.

Most of them are not legitimate. They'll just end up selling your information on and your spam filter will clog with thousands a day.

The ones that are legitimate, well, you aren't going to earn anywhere near what this site claims. You have to do a LOT of surveys to earn either points (which can be cashed in after you have enough for money, and we're talking very small potatoes here -- I think the best I did was $14 in two months from one site that I filled in dozens of surveys for) or "entries" into prize drawings.

I did it for maybe four months, got a grand total of approximately $30 from five different sites, and threw up my hands in disgust.

If time is money, these sites don't pay enough money for the large amounts of time you put in.

My advice: skip it.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

I totally agree with MM. I tried it for a while too. Definitely skip it. Not worth the money they promise, and a big junk mail pain in the butt.:bash:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yeah, that site wants me to pay a 70 dollar start up fee also. IF they are going to pay me cause they want my opinion so bad, then why are they asking me to pay them first?!?!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

No way Hikix! They are definitely looking to take you for a ride!!!! Just walk away....

top topics

join