It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting a blackwater employee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
First off I'm in highschool.
School started back up monday here so its the first day of week 2.

I've Been researching the Blackwater company an found out a classmate that sits next to me has a father that work for black water.
The person doesn't know exactly what he does besides for the fact that he works there.
Out of curiosity would it be a bad idea to try to have that person get me in contact with there dad?
I'm almost scare an didn't even want to post about it online for the fact i may be blacklisted later on in life.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Why are you wanting to contact him? If youre interested in working with them in the future, just check out their website. You'd most likely need a background in the military or law enforcement before they would even seriously look at your application.
If it isnt a job your after, then what is it? Are you wanting to just interview one of their employees for a school paper or something like that?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
interview for information
the website obviously doesn't tell a great deal.
I don't know anyone prior that has even heard of the company an I think it'd be interesting just to talk to him about

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DalairTheGreat

I spoke to a blackwater employee for quite a long time in Louisiana after Katrina hit in 05.
I was inspecting his fathers home for damages and he came up on the roof to help me out, I think initially he thought carrying his pistol up there would intimidate me a little and I would give his dad a good adjustment on his insurance claim lol.
We got along fine though, even though he didnt appreciate the "mercenary" label that I gave him, he was pretty cool

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
First off I'm in highschool.
School started back up monday here so its the first day of week 2.

I've Been researching the Blackwater company an found out a classmate that sits next to me has a father that work for black water.
The person doesn't know exactly what he does besides for the fact that he works there.
Out of curiosity would it be a bad idea to try to have that person get me in contact with there dad?
I'm almost scare an didn't even want to post about it online for the fact i may be blacklisted later on in life.

Several things: First, you won't be blacklisted. Blackwater is a very public operation with many, many employees that are completely normal people like you or I. Blackwater is simply a gov. contracting company- there are dozens out there. Second, make sure you don't fire off at this guy's dad with a bunch of conspiracy crap.. more than likely the guy is just an accountant or a secretary..

Also, I'm sure Blackwater needs people other than "military and law enforcement," just like the U.S. Army needs people other than infantry and grunts. Blackwater surely has teams of everything from analysts to lawyers to custodians to political advisers.. this is a big company people, not just some guys running around with guns shooting people for money.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by andyzero1234]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i guess i forgot to mention, the person knows there dad, has 17 years of military time an went to Afghanistan recently...for some reason i dont think they would need a bunch of lawyers an accountants in afganistan.

ive went through it in my head a couple times, an decided to drop contacting him.
even if he did do anything special i doubt he would be able to tell me, or want to

new topics

top topics

join