It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle off Island off the coast of Mexico.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hi, if anyone have the latest Google Earth installed on their PC? If so, can you do me the favor and look at this co ordinance.

Don't try Google maps because it does not get close enough.

18°51'38.00"N
110°58'54.86"W

ZOOM IN and look at the shoreline. It appears to be a white triangular object. Or my eyes are just playing tricks on me and it could be from the water hitting the shore line. But the more I stare the more I wonder if it's a white triangle UFO on the shoreline.

Please zoom in.

[edit on 8/20/2007 by TheInfamousOne]

mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 20-8-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Never mind, I just measured it and it's only 15 feet across. Probably too small to be a UFO. Sorry, How do I kill this thread?

[edit on 8/20/2007 by TheInfamousOne]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
hey what makes you so sure that it isn't a ufo? we see spheres vids and pics of spheres all the time on this site and it seems that many of them arent even 15ft.
now for me i dont know if white has ever been a color witnessed on a ufo, most that i have seen thru pics and vids are grey mettallic or black-ish.

so i would monitor the phenemona and and see if it moves over a small period of time.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
hey what makes you so sure that it isn't a ufo? we see spheres vids and pics of spheres all the time on this site and it seems that many of them arent even 15ft.
now for me i dont know if white has ever been a color witnessed on a ufo, most that i have seen thru pics and vids are grey mettallic or black-ish.

so i would monitor the phenemona and and see if it moves over a small period of time.

Well, most of the stories I hear about triangles are pretty large and black. After I zoomed in I noticed the elevation was at 35 ft and I used the Ruler in Google Earth and it measured 15 on each side.

I will monitor it from time to time and see if there are any changes. That was good advice. Thanks..

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
yes i agree i too have only heard of giant black colored triangles. the elevation does not seem that deep to me either. perhaps it only appears white based on some natural phenomena(sp?)

ok so assuming its not a ufo, i wonder what it could be? i dont see any triangle shaped anomalies in nature that often but maybe underwater it occurs more often(?). i also dont think that nature would be as precise by giving each side exactly 15ft.

so i wonder what it is?

new topics

top topics

join