It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Recorded from Airplane over the Hurricane Dean

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I spotted this video on the top of Youtube. The description say It was recorded on a "Hurricane Hunter" plane. The poster claim several videos were posted on the NASA webpage but removed for "security" reasons. What are your thoughts?

I dont know, it may be someone with a flashlight reflecting it on the airplane window. Expert debunkers, assemble!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
While I am in no way an expert debunker, I've got to be honest and say that to me it looks like a reflection of something - what, though, I have no idea.

The reason I say this is that at times it appears to become transparent and it doesn't appear to have any particular size that I can discern.

I await the photography experts eagerly.

But, for what it's worth, that's my humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The reason I say this is that at times it appears to become transparent and it doesn't appear to have any particular size that I can discern.

I noticed the same. But im not an expert whatsoever. There is also another post right now where they show some strange objects (that look like lense dust really) over Hurricane Dean also.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jskun

wait, these guys are flying over a hurricane, yet they have the mind to perpetrate an ufo hoax with a flashlight??? oh i guess because they have so much time on their hands during the looong broing flight....OVER A HURRICANE.....

no... i dont believe it is an intentional hoax. a reflection of something maybe, but it makes you wonder about the other phtograph floating around here with black spots all over above the hurricane doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
First instincts would be to say some type of reflection, it moves with the camera at first so thats what made me think thats what it is but then it starts moving independently of the camera movement, thats what looks strange about it. Possibly is a reflection but I'm not an expert neither so can't say for sure.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
In what way does it make you wonder about the other picture with the black dots?

Sorry, I'm a little confused. Admittedly, it doesn't take much.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
if it is a UFO it's pretty small, on 32, it flies between the wing and the window, judging from that i'ld guestimate it's about 8inchs long.

if it was taken over huricane dean it could be ball lightning or some other weather phonominum. [sp?]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
at first i agreed that it was probably a reflection in the window but after a few seconds i started to doubt that. after watching the whole thing, i'm pretty sure that's not what it was. i believe it's something actually out there moving around or at the very least it was an added cg element.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm adding this video to my youtube favorites and I'm going to see if they take it down later. That will 100% for sure tell me this is genuine. I wish I could download youtube videos though.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
you can with firefox - get the video downloader add on. Download it. Then get a free flv player and bingo - saved youtube videos. Easy peasey.

Try it and see.

Just done it in case what you say happens before you figure out how to do it - U2U me if you need to and I'll email you the .flv file

[edit on 20-8-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

Thanks, but do you happen to have a link to that addon? I do use firefox.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
go to tools, then click add ons, and you'll find it in there...

good luck - note my above edit

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
Thanks, but do you happen to have a link to that addon? I do use firefox.

You don't even need to use the add-on when the video is posted here, click where it says Download Video.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There's always someone more on the ball than you! LOL

Suppose it keeps you on your toes in life.

Whoops, we appear to be drifting off topic i think. Better get back on.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thanks I got it working.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
To me, this looks like someone filmed a TV screen while watching that video of the plane flying over a hurricane, and while they were filming they used something that make the reflexion.

That is why the reflexion sometimes looks to be moving with the camera and sometimes it does not.

But this is just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It looked like a reflection... until it seemed to dip down into the clouds.

EDIT: On second thought, at about 32 seconds the light goes over the wing of the plane... REFLECTION. UNLESS either a) TINY alien or B) HUUUGEE airplaine

[edit on 20-8-2007 by isitmagic]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
At 00.38 (time countdown) it just touches the screen edge and comes back.
At 00.30, it passes over the wing

Looks like someone is having fun with a laser pointer. Yawn....
I flagged it anyway for the heck of it.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My first thought/reaction/instinct was that this was a Foo Fighter... From the description of foo fighters during WWII from piolts describe what is seen here, could it be a hoax, mabye, but... thats what a foo fight would look like.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The camera is leading the object's movement. That's pretty suspicious.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join