It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Dean and objects?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just saw pictures of Deans eye in my local paper, I noticed round objects all over the place but thought I'd get a proper photo incase it was newspaper printing errors.

The photo is taken by the Nasa shuttle team and in the picture there are LOTS of round dark objects. I have no idea what they are but I've never seen them in a storm picture that I know of?

/34c58m

Are these normal for a storm picture or something else, they even seem to be in the middle of the eye and there's supposed to be possible connections between UFO's and storms.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
They look like normal photographic artifacts to me, but I'm not an expert in this field so can't be sure. Interesting though.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Defiantly something strange there, but I’m no weather expert so it could be perfectly explainable. We will just have to wait until someone can confirm it for us one way or another.

Shawn

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I keep looking at it and the only thing I can think it could be is dirt on the windows of the shuttle?

I presume these were internally taken?

The only thing that puts me off that idea is that the sizes of the blobs is almost identical in every case, which makes that odd 'dirt' if it is.

Btw, the pic is the same one on the Nasa site ie non contaminated by me

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here are the Nasa hires files

/yqvudh

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sorry to be a spoilsport here, but these totally look like dirt on a window or lens here.

It really does look as clear cut as that (no pun intended).

Those dots would have to be quite big objects in the hurricane, I think.

Surely, it's just dirt?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
Sorry to be a spoilsport here, but these totally look like dirt on a window or lens here.

It really does look as clear cut as that (no pun intended).

Those dots would have to be quite big objects in the hurricane, I think.

Surely, it's just dirt?

No Spoilsport at all, I've already said it could be dirt bar the uniformity of that dirt.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Isn't this a still from a video? And didnt someone mention that one of these black spots moved indapendently of the camra? And can someone post a copy of the video cause Its been removed from Youtube.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I just heard on the news that the Mayan population of Mexico is saying they have no fear because the great flying saucers from beneath the ocean are protecting them so no harm comes to them.

BTW, not even 1 death reported when the Yucatan was hit.

new topics

top topics

join