It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO SIGHTING: Post your personal accounts!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
We've all seen the UFO's on Youtube, the Discovery channel and images posted online. But I would like to hear any personal accounts of sightings, either by you or friends or relatives. I have 2 encounters that were told to me by credible individuals.

The first was an older man who owned a store that I was doing some work for. This man retired from a career as a navy pilot. Being interested in UFO's but not wanting to sound like a nut, I brought the subject up when his store was empty. I asked him if he had ever witnessed anything unusual in his years of flying with the navy. He's a short tempered gruff type so I was nervous about bring the subject up. He said, "what do you mean UFO's?" I said "well anything strange up there." He smiled and said "I never saw any UFO's if thats what you are asking, but we saw things on radar that cant be explained." I asked him to elaborate and he went on to say that theres no such vehicle of ours that can make sudden right angles at thousands of MPH thats for sure. I asked if he had witnessed this first hand, he said "yep, all the time."

My second story is a little more interresting. I worked with this man and would say he was probably about 50 years old. A no-nonsense kind of guy. A buddy mentioned to me that the man had seen a "UFO" when he was younger and that I should ask him to tell the story. Once again, I didn't want to seem like a kooky UFO nut but I had to find out what he had seen. This man wouldn't make up a story if it didn't happen. I finally asked him about it, and he turned and became very serious. He said "UFO's are real, they are very very real." This obviously struck a nerve with him, and I asked him to elaborate on what he saw. He told that when he was about 18, he was out with his girlfriend in a mountainous wooded area. They had been out together parked on a ridge (Doing what I didn't ask) and she was in her car and he was leaning in the driver side window saying goodbye. Thats when she looked over his shoulder with a frozen look of terror. He kind of laughed and asked her "what?" He turned around and hovering about 40 feet away, 30 feet off the ground, a completely silent silver metallic disc. It was leaning at a 45 degree angle. It sat there for what seemed like forever and they both remained motionless by fear. Then, without any sound, the disc moved off at an excelerating speed that defied description. He was apparently shaken by the event. He said that he and the girl had broken up soon after and they never spoke of what they had seen.

Very interesting when it comes from someone first hand!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed.

new topics

join