It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard proof that the Ancient Eygptians got around.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Fistly instead of postign again ill just keep editing this post when i get more infomation, but to start of i was watching Dr who and they mentioned a picture fo the tardis on the side of a Eygptian wall in a Heiroglyphic type style. Got me thinking, is there any of these strage symbols on such buildings ?

TaHat lead me to this, and this would be Eygptian heiroglyphics and even an Eygptian pyramid, unfortunatly the pyramid is no longer there, the locals dismantled it for more practical uses. But the Heiroglyphics can still be clearly seen. (Link Below)

www.zakairan.com...

As a i read further on it took me to this page* and here it shows us that there were traces of Tobacco and Cocaine found on Mummys up to 3,000 years old, But those 2 substances can only be found in the america's.

So this shows us that the Eygptians had visited and posibily colonised the land we know today as Australlia, and traveled to and maybe colonised what we know today as south America.

* www.science-frontiers.com...

This is the first up-grade to the post.

Egptians may of traveled as far as Hawaii. Some Hawaiian rock carvings include well-known Egyptian motifs and even a few hieroglyphics, well worth a translation i think to see if they are the real deal, or worthless banter.

There is even more reason to belive that the Eygptians even got to New Guinea,its thoguht that it is there where the Egyptians may have had a gold-mining colony. There seems to have been a thriving market in the Middle East for bird-of-paradise skins, which could only have come from New Guinea. (Link below)

www.science-frontiers.com...

Im still looking for more evidence and im sure ill be adding to this post in future, so please bare with me, and im lookign forward to your replys.

Take Care, Vix

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Vixion]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vixion
TaHat lead me to this, and this would be Eygptian heiroglyphics and even an Eygptian pyramid, unfortunatly the pyramid is no longer there, the locals dismantled it for more practical uses. But the Heiroglyphics can still be clearly seen. (Link Below)

www.zakairan.com...

Modern hoax, I'm afraid.

How do I know? I can read (very badly) Egyptian hieroglyphics and with the help of textbooks I can translate a very few things. These are hieroglyphics done by people who have a book on what the symbols sound like and a couple of bad drawings of the gods. What they forgot is that hieroglyphics are an alphabet and the symbols make up words.

And the names aren't in proper form. They're trying to fake Khufu's name (I laughed hysterically -- it comes out to "Woo-Dja-Woo-Ra"... you can see the correct form here: www.neferchichi.com... ) of a pharoah, and they didn't include the proper format and other titles. They're trying to write about offerings and they have some of the symbols but none of them make up words.

It's like seeing "jlkdfantjtoruang nht" and having someone tell you those letters are "The Constitution of the United States of America."

And that sculpture of Anubis is just... really really wrong. I think they got the design from "The Egyptian Tarot", which got things really wrong.

As a i read further on it took me to this page* and here it shows us that there were traces of Tobacco and Cocaine found on Mummys up to 3,000 years old, But those 2 substances can only be found in the america's.

Actually, those mummies kicked around Europe for awhile and were unwrapped at parties in the 1800's where there was both coc aine and tobacco.

So this shows us that the Eygptians had visited and posibily colonised the land we know today as Australlia, and traveled to and maybe colonised what we know today as south America.

Genetics say that the Australians aren't related to the Egyptians and niether is related to the Native Americans.

Egptians may of traveled as far as Hawaii. Some Hawaiian rock carvings include well-known Egyptian motifs and even a few hieroglyphics, well worth a translation i think to see if they are the real deal, or worthless banter.

They aren't. I did a lot of looking at the Hawaiian petroglyphs when I was in Hawaii several years ago.

Egyptians were very poor sailors and their boats weren't that good. They never managed to successfully compete with the Phoenecians.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Byrd]

join