It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Might be nothing but its wierd...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You ever get that feeling that you need to do something? Kind of like... smoking a cig... if you don't have one, you start going nuts for a smoke, and unless your will is strong, you do.

For the past few years... I have had that feeling about going outside and just looking up... and the wierd part is, I FEEL WATCHED!!

I have never seen anything besides maybe a plane, or a shooting star, but its wierd.. and if I don't, I get irritable and jittery.

I must sound crazy.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think you want to see a UFO or something abnormal; you’re just never in the right place at the right time. I feel the same in that; I have so much belief in ET. Life and UFO’s but I want a first hand experience to justify my beliefs. I know that there is life out there but I want to see something to make me realize I am right. Not alien abduction though because that sounds scary, just the close sight of a UFO would do me nicely. I sound like a total weirdo as well now, so you’re not alone.

Shawn

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well, I do, but it isn't excitement or anything like that when I do that... I get more... afraid than anything. I guess I am doing a poor job explaining this lol

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I know just that feeling, but maybe we are just scaring ourselfs? I not sure but i at times feel watched too in some way. And it can be realy scarry sometimes

--
Penta

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I scare myself aswell. My own motto is to fight fear, but I have trouble doing that when I wake up in the middle of the night and have the false impression things are moving towards my bed. An alien would pop in my house in daylight, and I would keep my collection, and know exactly what to do. If you don't know yet, the grays paralyze you with sound waves, you see one, put your fingers in your ears, run to the place in the house where you keep the earplugs you are supposed to buy
then once you have the earplugs in your ears, go get a knife and attack the grays, they are fragile and die easily so I've heard. They won't come back to you if they know you've killed some of theirs. They think of us as animals. Humans don't touch dogs with rage. Aliens don't touch dangerous humans.

However, I've never genuinely had the impression things were watching me, I knew it was paranoia. However, I've read of people who said they felt watched all their life, and were abducted and such. Up to you to find out if the impression you have is genuine or paranoia. I've also read the story of a person who claims to have been abducted by 'decent' grays, and the aliens said to her to never watch the sky at nightime, I wonder why?

top topics

join