It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos over Pentone, Bedford UK with military helicopter on 16. 06. 2000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
interesting video, not sure if seen before on ATS,
Filmed on the 16/06/2000 Pentone in Bedford the UK

click here to watch the video

The witness said when he first sighted the objects that there were up to 12 of them "performing an aerial ballet"...when he rushed back to his home 20 minutes or so away to get his camcorder.By the time he returned there was only a few of the ufos remaining..but at one point a helicopter, (since identified as a military 'Apache'), is seen going u up to one of the objects before veering away.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by ufossydney]

[edit on 20-8-2007 by ufossydney]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Interesting. The shiny orbs are hard to explain from first look.

The middle footage looks like a ballon, its not moving that fast and seems to be at the whims of the upper winds. Doesn't seem to be self illuminating at all.

The helicopter is not an Apache. The silhouette doesn't match at all. Its too hard to tell what type, can't see landing gear or skids, or decent blade count. Its too wide and too round for an Apache at the very least.

Also, I disagree that the helicopter moved to the object. I think the object appears to be higher alttitude, and at the pilots 10 oclock and moves pass the helicopter. Its possible that the co-pilot (if there was one) got a very good look at the object since he would be in the left seat.

Is the dates on the video correct? If so, its over seven years old. Plus being a montage of at least three different sightings, I would like to know they all occured at once, or different days etc. If its 7 years between filming and posting leaves very little chance of getting accurate information though.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

new topics

join