It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northern Sky, S. California, 9:18 p.m. PST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Did anyone else see two separate lights in the sky around 9:18 p.m. PST tonight?

I was sitting on the patio, looking out at the North Star, and two single lights about two inches apart (if I were to hold up my hand to the sky) were moving fast to the east. I asked my mom if she saw it. She said yes.

One of the lights was a little higher north than the second. After watching them move for about 15 seconds, the light closest to the east moved up fast at about a 30-degree angle and faded out, followed by the second in a similar pattern.

I’m new to this forum, and I don’t know if those were UFOs. But I sure don’t think they were jets either.

Anyone else out there see this?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
what part of so cal are you in? i'm in valencia (if u know where that is) and i didnt see any lights.. then again i wasn't outside i was here on ATS

i'll see if anyone saw them at work tomorrow

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Maybe the Shuttle and Space station.
They just separated a few hours ago..

THere was a viewing apportunity in LA at

ISS Sun Aug 19/09:11 PM
13 above NNW 30 above NNE

Did they fade out at the same location?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Wow, sorry I missed that one. I here in L.A. but I was inside on ATS. There have been strange things being seen in the skies of Southern Cali. Glad to know that other people are seeing thigs as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Thanks! I just went to the HSF Web site, and looked up the times. Maybe it was the shuttle.

The two lights passed right under the North Star from West to East at around 9:18 p.m. my time (up in Glendora, CA).

Thanks for the info!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Ah orange county here and as usual I'm never outside I wish I had seen them

Maybe the late Perseid's is that possible? Up in oregon last week they were popping off like 1 every few minutes it was awesome

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm always outside and did see the two bright lites tonight. I have never seen them before. I thought it was maybe some planes from Nellis Air force base out here. They came from the north and one faded out and then the next one faded out just like you said. The only thing close to seeing this is the satellite that cruises by at 3:30 am from the south to the north. Funny thing I thought it would have been weird as hell to see them just pause up there, most people would look up and think they were stars. I never really post but have been going outside off and on to see if they are still in that area that they faded out at and wanted to reassure you that someone else saw them as well.

top topics

join