posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:31 PM
I just saw on CNN that Bush is proposing a $1.5 billion drive to promote marriage. Kinda socialist isn't it? Definately isn't liberal...
1) Not for same sex marriages
2) Religious, Christian Coalition, Rightist conservative view of marriage and it's importance.
3) Not for single mothers (duh, i didnt question it but the lefties are making a big deal out of it)
1) Why do the lefts oppose this? Its social spending that would help struggling married couples for the sake of the children or legal benefits.
2) Why would the rights propose this? It's social spending that would tap government resources.
Seems to me that the dems just want to argue about everything and are looking a gift horse in the mouth. Stupid. Are these two parties a figment of
our imagination? Who stands where nowadays, I'm so confused...
This isn't the latest link because I just saw the story 5 minutes ago, but it backs up what I say beyond the point of speculation and