It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Space Shuttle dock at the Secret Space Station tonight?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sorry Z, my mind is jumping about all over the place and I jumped the gun and got of topic.

What I can't figure exactly is why would you need all these SS ?, jump off points ?

If thats the case wouldn't it be easier to use the Moon ?, or are the SS the jump off point to the Moon ?

If there is such a united international effort in the SS thing is it just to support Luna mineing operations, or to get really out there some kind of interstellar defence network.

If that was the case who or what is the threat ?

I don't know if we are running into this multilayered situation where someone is doing one thing and another faction is doing something else.

I can also think of a lot worse scenarios but I don't think it is worth mentioning here.

You know there must be thousands of people involved in this so how come we are not getting some info leakage ?, or am I just being niave ?

As you can see I am not really helping much because I can't see the plot.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by sherpa]

[edit on 1-9-2007 by sherpa]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You know its funny how the Tsiolkovski SS looks so much better than the ISS which seems to have been bolted together from parts from the scrap bin, oh well so much for aesthetics I suppose they are not trying to sell them to the mass market so they don't need to make them look sexy.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
A bit of related info on the Russians.

According to hubby, who was working in Space Command at the time, the Russians were all over Patrick AFB, Florida. They even had their flag plastered to the walls in a few key positions in the AFTAC building.

Thanks for that undo, another interesting factoid, has he ever witnessed any other nationalities in Space Command other than Russians ?

Incidently I like you stargate thread it kinda links in to an older interest of mine which I have not revisited in a while I must get back to it sometime, I keep dipping in I am on page 11 at the moment.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Matyas and Mr Furry... I believe you will like THIS one

You're right, that is a strategic catch. This explains why we do not see mass drivers on the Moon.

1979. Plenty of time for implementation...

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Matyas and Mr Furry... I believe you will like THIS one

You're right, that is a strategic catch. This explains why we do not see mass drivers on the Moon.

1979. Plenty of time for implementation...

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So he drew the Solar Collector and Solar Cells, a revolving Torus for gravity, all before 1886...

That's Star Command of the Buzz Lightyear saga, and his eternal struggle against Emperor Zurg's forces of evil!

I just love Zurg, he is so ...fabulously evil...

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The assimilation viruses are also created on the moon. I was contacted a while ago by a rogue here on ATS, he told me that these viruses are designed to attack the consciousness of the individual and the virus itself is created on a quantum computer. True or false? Not sure. But he also said that this was done on the moon.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Should John Lear and Zorgon's hypothesis prove to be sound what can be done to confirm? If covert stations and operations exist, hypothetically what might a gifted amateur reasonably expect to photograph if one knew the suspected orbits? What level of detail?

The following photo was taken by an amateur named Thierry Legault... it kind of speaks for itself and is taken during a Sun transit Sep 17 2006.

John Lear has suggested that orbits "close" to that of ISS are possibly involved. There would seem to be a "fighting chance" for an amateur study to turn up something. Maybe. The data is public. The opportunity is public and there to explore. Thanx John Lear

Cheers,

Vic
EDIT: For some reason the photo won't display here's the URL: files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-9-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
That's Star Command of the Buzz Lightyear saga, and his eternal struggle against Emperor Zurg's forces of evil!

Okay so.... I see you are living up to your title of COURT JESTER

Funny thought, I thought you wanted to be the WISE WIZARD

:shk:

Explain please how "Buzz" was kicking around in Russia in 1886?

So either "Buzz" stole KT's design, or KT got a ride on Buzz's ship

Early edition of Tsiolkovsky's book entitled "Grezy o Zemle i Nebe" (Dreams of Earth and Sky) Interesting book, that. Seems he even defined the possibility of "Critters"

[edit on 2-9-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski If covert stations and operations exist, hypothetically what might a gifted amateur reasonably expect to photograph if one knew the suspected orbits? What level of detail?

I have put that out to a few already. Too bad John Lenard disappeared with those coordinates.

It is also possible that the secret stations are in geosynchronous or geostationary orbit... which would put them at a hieight

A circular geosynchronous orbit in the plane of the Earth's equator has a radius of approximately 42,164 km (from the center of the Earth). A satellite in such an orbit is at an altitude of approximately 35,786 km (22,236 statute miles) above mean sea level. It will maintain the same position relative to the Earth's surface.

This would make them harder to spot. So far I have only found one guy willing to try... and he only has an 8" scope

coordinates would be nice

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is probably an old rumour but I thought I would post it here.

The Nautilus is another space- faring craft, a secret military
spacecraft which operates by magnetic pulsing (9.). It operates out of
the unacknowledged new headquarters of the U.S. Space Command, deep
under a mountain in Utah. It makes twice-a-week trips up to the secret
military-intelligence space station, which has been in deep space for
the past thirty years, and manned by U.S. and USSR (now CIS) military
astronauts. The Nautilus also is used for superfast surveillance
operations,
utilizing its ability to penetrate target country airspace from above
from deep space, a direction not usually expected. It is manufactured
jointly by Boeing's Phantom Works near Seattle and EU's Airbus
Industries Anglo-French consortium. Boeing had teamed up with Europe's
Airbus Industrie to manufacture the Nautilus[quote/]

www.free-conversant.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
sherpa,

that's very interesting. i wonder if this is the same craft hubby saw while on duty at Hill AFB by Ogden, Utah.
i wonder which report came first: mine or the one in your link.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well the earliest mention I have found so far is 1999 on the link below that states Nautilus superceded all other craft in 1988

www.greatdreams.com...

[edit on 2-9-2007 by sherpa]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Okay so.... I see you are living up to your title of COURT JESTER

Funny thought, I thought you wanted to be the WISE WIZARD

It IS wise, don't you see? Because the UN is not out enforcing Space Law there are virtually a thousand Earths already spoken fer...and you know Disney has a very close relationship with the industry. What better way to put the idear out than fer the consumption of young minds?

And if you though THAT was off kilter, I saw Spamalot this weekend. Turns out the "round table" is in Vegas! Turns, yes it does...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I posted a link to your photographic evidence for the astronomy guys over at “Dr. Phil Plaits Bad Astronomy Website” and they posed a number of questions about these photos so they can try and identify them .

Where were the photos taken?
What time of day/night?
What type of film?
What type of camera?
What type of Telescope?
What was the objects position in the sky?
Why are they all marked IMAGINOVA?

Its already come up on there that some of them appear to be the ISS, some appear to be lens refraction, and a couple might be outright frauds. If the photographer was a serious individual, with any knowledge about astronomy, and what he was photographing, then the above questions should be readily answerable, if not then we should all be asking what the photographer has to hide.

[edit on 9/2/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

sherpa,

that's very interesting. i wonder if this is the same craft hubby saw while on duty at Hill AFB by Ogden, Utah.

Here is a Google earth image of Hill AFB, and also in Utah I think, Wendover AFB.

www.gearthhacks.com...

www.gearthhacks.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by defcon5

I posted a link to your photographic evidence for the astronomy guys over at “Dr. Phil Plaits Bad Astronomy Website” .

I would respectfully call that traiterous and disrespectful consorting with the enemy.
But I would not be surprised at this kind of conduct by you Defcon5. After all, is this not your modus operandi?

I would humbly submit that ATS has a far more informed membership. We don't feel its our job going from forum to forum educating the less informed masses. If they feel like they want to know the "Secrets of the Universe" they are more than welcome to join up.

Please don't consider yourself an appointed or self-appointed emissary from the John Lear thread "Did The Space Shuttle Dock At The Secret Space Station Tonight" because you are not.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

sherpa,

PSSSTTT You were going to write that report about that remember?

Still waiting

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I posted a link to your photographic evidence for the astronomy guys over at “Dr. Phil Plaits Bad Astronomy Website” and they posed a number of questions about these photos so they can try and identify them .

Now that figures.... hours of work and tons of official documents you ignore, but images from John Lenard already discussed in Implosion's thread here at ATS you pounce on...

They were NOT presented as "evidence" only as a curiousity. I used one that sure looked like the ATSS so live with it...

Asa John Lenard never came forward with more info they are what they are, a collection of images... that have since disappeared from several sites... and Implosion's thread covers all that...

:shk:

Where were the photos taken?
What time of day/night?
What type of film?
What type of camera?
What type of Telescope?

Don't know Ask John Lenard... his email is all over the images...

What was the objects position in the sky?

If we knew that we could have our astronomers find them... John Lenard vanished before he gave us the co-ordinates.

Why are they all marked IMAGINOVA?

DOH!!! Ummm maybe because that is where John Lenard first posted them?

Its already come up on there that some of them appear to be the ISS,

You REALLY need to pay attention... John Lenard SAID that some were ISS, especially on the NASA forum where his post were erased, where he simply asked what the others might be... that is all in Implosions thread...

we should all be asking what the photographer has to hide.

Not really, because I put the images on a page as a request so others could look at them... I did not post the images in this thread save the "pyramid" one

What we SHOULD be asking is WHAT ABOUT THOSE DOCUMENTS?

It is a typical skeptics ploy to ignore hard evidence and point to irrelevant material... Nice try but your not fooling anyone

Stay tuned folks... The Russians are Coming!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Beth... seems your hubby was right about the automation

Lunar Transport with LUNOX Fueled Return

In a letter from Dr. W. T. Fowler The University of Texas at Austin

The lunar transport is fueled partially by liquid oxygen produced on the moon to save cost over conventionally proposed lunar transports after a reasonable amount of flights.

The Lunar Transport will be launched into low earth orbit by a STS-derived launch system. The entire vehicle fits on a single launch vehicle. The lunar transport is a flexible system with two versions that is either a piloted vehicle or a cargo vehicle. The fully automated cargo vehicle delivers supplies to the moon on a one way trip. The piloted version uses liquid oxygen produced on the moon (LUNOX) as the oxidizer to propel the vehicle back to earth.

The cargo vehicles and robots and or tele-operated machines will accomplish this task. The preliminary design for the transport is based on a few assumptions. The first assumes that the Ilmenite reduction process will be the LUNOX process used on the moon because it is the most studied method to date. This is done for initial purposes of finding sizes, power needs, and costs. Another assumption is that the piloted transport vehicle will use LUNOX from the onset of lunar fights.

Robot Cargo Ships and Tele-operated Machines...

Where is my Union Steward

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join