It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Space Shuttle dock at the Secret Space Station tonight?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Its Tuesday afternoon and I'm still in Reno on my way home from the Bay Area UFO Expo. I am going to set out in the morning (Wednesday) with 10 one gallon bottles of water and two cans of stop leak to try and make it to Vegas. I can't afford to pay anybody to fix my radiator here and all of my tools are in Vegas.

Drive safe I hope she doesn't blow-up on you. That stop leak actually
works providing the hole(s) isn't too big..

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There are pictures of the space shuttle docked with the ISS from this mission from Amateur Astronomers.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I agree with John. The shuttles have been going up into space for many years now. That's a lot of cargo folks! They can easily have more then 1 space station. There is probably things up there that are best kept secret. Warheads pointing down if you catch my drift. I know people will debate that.. well theres a treaty! My question is whom is protecting that treaty? Maybe there is maybe there isn't I don't know. Maybe instead they have a photon laser up there that can vaporize you in an instant. Rule #1 don't trust your government. Rule #2 read rule #1

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Its Tuesday afternoon and I'm still in Reno on my way home from the Bay Area UFO Expo. I am going to set out in the morning (Wednesday) with 10 one gallon bottles of water and two cans of stop leak to try and make it to Vegas. I can't afford to pay anybody to fix my radiator here and all of my tools are in Vegas.

Please save all of your insults and criticisms until I get back. If I get back. If I should happen to expire on the way for one reason or another I will do my best to send you a post from the Big Soul Machine On The Moon.

couldnt you get Sleeper to contact Milton so you can hitch a ride with him to the expo?

Mate, what an entrance that would be, huh? Milton, John Lear, in Milton UFO, now what could be better than that?

It'd be the talk of the town.......

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Please save all of your insults and criticisms until I get back. If I get back.

John,
Sorry to hear about your misfortune.
In my experience with pilots, they never took off with a no-fly item broken, when they could stay comfortably where they were instead. Good luck with crossing the desert though.

I also, am heading off on my own death defying feat of going “shark diving”, which I have been talked into by a dive master who claims he only wears a chainmail suit because he has buoyancy issues. Of course maybe this is a more foolhardy endeavor considering I am actually having to pay good money for the opportunity to lose life or limb.

I guess that if we are both still around when you get a chance to “answer my insults”, I’ll do my best to “insult your answers”, using logic. Though to be honest I still think you and I would enjoy a good conversation over a beer, if neither of us make it through the week I’ll buy you a beer at the great “Seoul Catcher” on the moon. Until such time, between the two of us aviation folks, I remain:

The guy who knows the hand signal for:

Dude your engine’s on fire

[edit on 8/29/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm interested in seeing the pictures that "John Lenard" has of this secret space station...

Are they available publically yet? Will they be??? I'm very curious...

--

Also, someone mentioned the shuttle doesn't carry enough fuel to stop at 2 space stations. Is there any posability that the secret space station has re-fueling capabilities??? Is it possible to re-fuel the shuttle while in orbit???

[edit on 8/29/2007 by bobbyt]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbyt
Also, someone mentioned the shuttle doesn't carry enough fuel to stop at 2 space stations. Is there any posability that the secret space station has re-fueling capabilities??? Is it possible to re-fuel the shuttle while in orbit???

Unlike a conventional aircraft, the orbiter runs its main engines when connected with the external tank, which is shed once orbit is achieved. There are no fuel tanks large enough on the space shuttle to accommodate the fuel required to re-ignite the main engines, which consume a half a million gallons of fuel in eight and a half minutes. Besides this, how would we be getting the fuel up to this secret space station to re-fuel the shuttle anyway? It would be plainly obvious if we were launching an extra external tank into orbit on a monthly basis.

Unfortunately for this entire story, its one of the easier ones to disprove based on a plethora of evidence. The flight of this secret space station is nothing more then someone’s flight of fantasy.

External Tank

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Unlike a conventional aircraft, the orbiter runs its main engines when connected with the external tank, which is shed once orbit is achieved. There are no fuel tanks large enough on the space shuttle to accommodate the fuel required to re-ignite the main engines, which consume a half a million gallons of fuel in eight and a half minutes.

The shuttle only uses its main engines once to get it into a (for lack of better term) standard orbit. Once that is achieved they use the OMS (orbital manuevering system) engines to alter their orbit. That being said, there is no way that the shuttle could carry enough fuel to fire the OMS engines to complete two seperate rendezvous in orbit.

Besides this, how would we be getting the fuel up to this secret space station to re-fuel the shuttle anyway? It would be plainly obvious if we were launching an extra external tank into orbit on a monthly basis.

Not only that, but where would they launch them from where no one would notice it?

Unfortunately for this entire story, its one of the easier ones to disprove based on a plethora of evidence. The flight of this secret space station is nothing more then someone’s flight of fantasy.

I agree, I think we have all wasted enough time on this one.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Originally posted by COOL HAND

Not only that, but where would they launch them from where no one would notice it?

Kwajalein, Woomera, Darwin (Melville Island) and Sea Launch for starters.

I am not sure what you mean by "The flight of this secret space station". There are three factors in play here. The launch, the orbit and the mission. I will address all three of these within the next few days. I can assure you that they are more than 'fantasy'.

I agree, I think we have all wasted enough time on this one.

I disagree. I would like to 'waste' some more time on this thread to explore some of the issues that remain unresolved. That the Space Shuttle cannot maneuver in orbit without the main engines is without substance or fact and you have presented neither.

That it cannot refuel in space is sheer speculation and is based on information available to the public and not on advanced technology which is not.

That there is at least one 'Secret Space' station in orbit in addition to the ISS is gaining evidence daily.

So with all due respect for your suggeestion that "we have wasted enough time on this one" I will continue to post information on this thread to show how at least one 'secret space station' and probably more are in orbit around the earth and that they are used, serviced and supplied by other spacecraft (in addition to the Space Shuttle) unknown to the public and that this has been going on for many years with the cooperation, technology and spacecraft supplied by Russia.

But thanks for your comments, they are much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I disagree. I would like to 'waste' some more time on this thread to explore some of the issues that remain unresolved. That the Space Shuttle cannot maneuver in orbit without the main engines is without substance or fact and you have presented neither.

John,
I never said that the space shuttle cannot manuever in orbit without the main engines. I said that they had to use the OMS system in order to change orbits after the main engines shut down. Without the massive source of fuel that is the ET, the main engines have nothing to run off of. They are not even set up to recieve fuel from any other souce than the inlet piping that leads from the ET. Once you jettison the ET, you cannot use the main engines again. Why would you want to anyway unless you were trying to achieve a very high orbit, or make a radical change to your orbital plane.

Now, do I really need to post proof of how the OMS works or why the shuttle can only use the main engines with the ET attached?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I believe that the Shuttle goes directly to the Secret Space Station (that John Lenard had pictures of) directly after launch from Kennedy.

John,
Who is this guy and is it possible to see these pics of the Secret Space station ?? I would love to see them !!

thanks John !!

AG

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I am not sure if this is relevant and I don't want to steal anyones thunder, this websit seems to be covering a similar angle but doesn't site sources.

www.boomslanger.com...

[edit on 30-8-2007 by sherpa]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Originally posted by Alpha Grey

John,
Who is this guy and is it possible to see these pics of the Secret Space station ?? I would love to see them !! thanks John !! AG

Zorgon will have Lenards photos up on thelivingmoon.com in a few minutes. I will give you a heads up when they are on.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There is an article here on the Progress M type vehicles.

"More than 100 Cargo Shipments to Space Stations "

www.spacetoday.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Is it possible the "Secret Space Station" could not only be supplied by missions from Earth but also by missions from the moon?

Also, no one has addressed the possibility the "SSS" itself is able to maneuver, under it's own power, into a favorable position to receive the shuttle.

Or perhaps more likely, even has smaller support vessels of it's own, able to facilitate the stealthy transfer of assets, from the lower orbit of the ISS and shuttle, to it's higher, adjacent orbit.

Is it also possible the "SSS" could be situated in such a way, in a higher, synchronous orbit directly "behind" the ISS, so as to be partially hidden from earthbound view by the ISS itself?

Just wondering...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Zorgon will have Lenards photos up on thelivingmoon.com in a few minutes. I will give you a heads up when they are on.

Of course, John Lenard's photos of "secret space stations" [I thought they were supposed to be alien spacecraft...] are already up on ATS.

Alleged spacecraft/objects on moon

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm gonna throw this out there. I don't know if its been mentioned here, and I don't know if the idea is stupid, but either way...

What if the ISS & the SSS were in synchronous vertically speaking? In this way when the shuttle disconnects from the SSS, it just needs to maintain its current orbital speed.

And on the assumption that even vertically aligned there would be a speed difference to accommodate both positions, wouldn't it be possible to offset them (mathematically speaking) so that when the shuttle does shift its orbit it ends up perfectly inline with the other space station???

Being that the shuttle can even dock in the first place means some pretty fancy math is being done already. Couldn't it be done in a manner that limits necessary fuel for the process??? I would think that for all the years we've been doing shuttle & space station missions that tricks like these would have been learned on the way...

Again, just throwing it out there for arguments sake...

[edit on 8/30/2007 by bobbyt]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
I guess we have to wait until at least the 28th or so to hear more on this topic.
Nice teaser, John

Actually the reason for the "teaser" and waiting until after the expo was that I needed to decide just how far I should go with this... and the Expo seemed a good a place as any to talk it through...

So the general consensus is... FULL STEAM AHEAD AND DAMN THE TORPEDOES

Zarni... I can count on you to update the John Lear Moon Thread with this?

Okay ...catching up with the thread now... and will start with John Lenard's photos in a few moments...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-illuminati i dont want to type up a storm so ill give you guys and mr lear a few keywords just so you know ehere i stand in my extensive knowledge, project eyes open,haarp,antartica, late great phil S thanks for the tunnels, stargate wormholes, helium3, joe resnik,

LOL quite a list but please jump right in...

Dr Resnick and Guy Cramer are in touch with us via email (they are two of the three that own the rights to the minerals on the moon), Helium 3 we are all over that stay tuned
stargate wormholes... see our Stargates are Real thread... I have two DoD/LANL/AFRL documents on those

Guy Cramer is involved in the Helium 3 issue and his company hides buildings and had the contract for HARRP...

So well come K-illuminati

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join