It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Space Shuttle dock at the Secret Space Station tonight?

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Couldn't help but notice that it took over 2 days for the Space Shuttle to dock with the ISS after launch from Kennedy at 6:36 PM EDT, Wednesday August 8.

Also couldn’t help but notice it’s going to take about 52 hours and 36 minutes after undocking with the ISS until it lands. The official NASA undocking time was 7:56 AM EDT today Sunday and official first landing time is 12:32 PM EDT on Tuesday.

Now I am sure NASA has a very good excuse for this delay. I am sure that there is a lot of preparation and checklists to do but 52 hours worth?

And what about the checklists and preparation for docking? Why would it take over 2 days to get docked in the first place? They just took off! They're not ready?

Like I say, I am sure that NASA has a very good excuse for this delay but I am too lazy to call the public information officer so I’ll cut to my conspiracy if you don’t mind.

I believe that the Shuttle goes directly to the Secret Space Station (that John Lenard had pictures of) directly after launch from Kennedy. At the Secret Space Station, some cargo is off loaded and it is possible that other cargo is on loaded to go to the ISS.

When the shuttle gets to the ISS the remaining cargo is off loaded and the busy work is performed at the ISS.

Then the shuttle leaves the ISS and heads back to the Secret Space Station before landing at Kennedy either to off load cargo picked up at the ISS and/or on load cargo for earth.

A lot of this cargo will make more sense in future posts when Zorgon and I get back from the Bay Area UFO Expo. You will not believe what we found.

Here is the Endeavor’s schedule according to NASA:

www.nasa.gov...

Day 1 launch
Day 2 configure shuttle for docking to ISS
Day 3 docking with ISS

Then on

Day 13 undocks from ISS
Day 14 crews stows equipment and prepares for landing
Day 15 Shuttle lands

All I gotta say is that’s a lot of configuring for docking and stowing equipment for landing.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by johnlear]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Interesting, I would also not rule out maybe doing some work on some satellites the government doesn't want anyone to know is there too.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Never heard of a secret ISS. Could be one, I suppose. Not sure for what purpose, though.

I believe the shuttle program (1980's tech) is purely out in the open and for mass public consumption... no secret missions. There are too many people in the private sector tracking the thing.

I tend to think that there is a much more advanced, undisclosed program using more high-tech functionality to get to our real ISS (minus the "I" for now) on the moon. Should be pretty easy to get stuff there and back again based on 1960's technology.

... You guys have a great time at the conference

Wish I could be there too

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I think what John meant was the delay involved between taking off and docking. He didn't mention about any 'secret ISS'.

And I think John knows that there are more advanced secret stuff other than than the paleolithic firecracker.

A lot of stuff can happen between this time. They could be sending secret payloads for other compartmentalized section of the gubbermint who doesn't know about the triangular antigrav vehicle.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I kind of doubt they'd do something so secretive with an outsider (the teacher) aboard.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I kind of doubt they'd do something so secretive with an outsider (the teacher) aboard.

I doubt that a teacher's jurisdiction overrides everyone else's on board the space shuttle. I doubt she didn't sign any papers in keeping her mouth shut about any military involvement. I doubt she knows what everyone does all the time mainly when she was sleeping. I doubt she can read minds.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron

I think what John meant was the delay involved between taking off and docking. He didn't mention about any 'secret ISS'.

Oops... my bad.. Of course he didn't

Originally posted by johnlear
I believe that the Shuttle goes directly to the Secret Space Station (that John Lenard had pictures of) directly after launch from Kennedy. At the Secret Space Station, some cargo is off loaded and it is possible that other cargo is on loaded to go to the ISS.

And I think John knows that there are more advanced secret stuff other than than the paleolithic firecracker.

That's my point exactly.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Well. I guess I missed that one.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
well i for one am interested in hearing what john and zorgon(sp?)
discovered.

A lot of this cargo will make more sense in future posts when Zorgon and I get back from the Bay Area UFO Expo. You will not believe what we found.

so if i was going to speculate, i would say it would be along the lines of pictures, charts, maps, log books, written documents, computer disk with evidence, signed confession, or other things like such, imo.
but then again i could be completely wrong, so i guess we shall wait and see.

[edit on 8/20/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I am interested to se what Mr. Lear and Zorgon have to disclose. I would like to compare their claims to that of NASA's published data. I am most interested in the orbital track of the claimed covert station and how that compares to ISS orbital and OV-105's ascent profile. The cargo manifest will be of interest too - I like intrigue. I like proof just as much.

There are a number of astronaut and manager related statements in the last year or two that would pique one's interest, not about a covert station so much but more about other details that would seem incongruous to NASA's stated public position. Mostly small things - some that "fly by".

I have discovered some - well let's just wait and see what the "news" is that was so important that it could wait till after a media-op to disclose.

If there is an orbital undisclosed station one might think it would have been inserted in a polar orbit... have fun at the "SF media event"!

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

Well Z did happen to mention farside images on the Moon pics thread and I think it is very unthoughtfull to go to a ufo expo before there posted

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

For what future purpose is this ??

I can't wait for John to give us the good news !!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
maybe it is an alien satilite observerving ISS what they are doing, see if they don't do anything stupid.. Wich might be, Inresponsible...

You've seen the interstellar pictures, they look like really big satilites too!

It certainly isn't space debri because space debri doesn't look like a large wierd thing jointed together.

Nasa thinks whe're stupid, wich we aint.

-PureET

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I guess we have to wait until at least the 28th or so to hear more on this topic.

Nice teaser, John

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Hello John. I have been a fan for many years (I know you must get that a lot). It is an honour to be bloggging with you. Ok, my reply to the shuttle. There is something bigger going on than we think (of course there is). Previous history of the Mercury, Geminii and Apollo missions have yeilded some interesting finds, like astronauts reporting strange craft following them, doing elaborate manoevers. I do beleive there have been astronauts who have had things like cameras confiscated. The question is what are they (NASA) trying to hide? Society is becoming more accepting of the fact there are beings from the exoplanets. It is a matter of time before the puzzle comes together.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Originally posted by aguila

The question is what are they (NASA) trying to hide?

The exploration of space, the mining of the moon, the mining of Mars, and the existence of human life on the Moon, Venus, Mars and ever other planet in the solar system. The exploration started in the early 1960's with anti-grav propulsion that had been perfected by then. We have large bases both on the moon and Mars and have done some incredibly interesting stuff. Its a secret and that is what they are trying to hide.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by aguila

The question is what are they (NASA) trying to hide?

The exploration of space, the mining of the moon, the mining of Mars, and the existence of human life on the Moon, Venus, Mars and ever other planet in the solar system. The exploration started in the early 1960's with anti-grav propulsion that had been perfected by then. We have large bases both on the moon and Mars and have done some incredibly interesting stuff. Its a secret and that is what they are trying to hide.

I have read a lot of your posts John and even listened to a few a your radio interviews, all very intriguing to say the least. The one thing that keeps bothering me is why. Why does the government not want us to know these things? What would be bad about the public knowing we went to Mars or that we are actively mining the moon? Thanks in advance,

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

I guess we have to wait until at least the 28th or so to hear more on this topic.

Nice teaser, John

OK John,we got the hook.Cant wait for discloser!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Originally posted by nyarlathotep

Why does the government not want us to know these things? What would be bad about the public knowing we went to Mars or that we are actively mining the moon? Thanks in advance,

I don't have a good answer for that question N. I suppose that the revelation that we are not the only ones in this solar system would make us think twice about our destiny.

People might question if it was really necessary to continually foment war. And that would create a major problem because our society is based on a war time economy. Without war there would be nothing to stimulate economy; not medical research, not technology for technologies sake, nothing.

We have to have war to get people to pitch in and help go after those rotten commies! Our entire infrastructure is military based. And if we don't have an enemy we create one. (Why those dirty rotten arabs! They kill people!
)

We could probably give $25,000 cash to every man women and child on the face of the earth for all the money we have pumped into Afghanistan and Iraq, and everybody would be happy. But peace is not our profession. War is.

Now I want to make this clear: I don't have a better idea other than the same old altruistic ones. And that is not going to put money in the pockets of those on top.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I wanted to extend my heartiest congratualtions to the crew of Endaevor on their safe landing at Kennedy Space Center this morning.

I just wanted to mention that on CNN I heard that you folks spent the last 2 days since you undocked from the ISS inspecting your craft for holes and cracks to be sure of its integrity for reentry and landing.

Now that has to be the most thorough inspection I ever heard off.

Congratulations!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join