It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions on Chinese airliner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

A China Airlines passenger jet burst into flames in Japan on Monday and it was not immediately clear if everyone had got off the Taiwanese airliner safely, officials said.

Giant flames and plumes of black smoke erupted from the Boeing 737 after it landed from Taipei at Naha airport on the southern Japanese island of Okinawa.

"I saw passengers getting out of the airplane. And then there were four explosions," a witness, whose name was not given, told Nippon Television.

Television reports said that loud explosions were heard from the aircraft shortly after it landed in Okinawa, a popular resort destination which lies closer to Taiwan than Tokyo.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

Im going to throw this out there REALLL early...
Is it possible, china have performed there own 'black-ops' against the tawainese, to encourage the long awaited take over of the island?

Hell, it worked for Bush, cant blame them for giving it a go!

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Im going to throw this out there REALLL early...
Is it possible, china have performed there own 'black-ops' against the tawainese, to encourage the long awaited take over of the island?

Er, I'm confused.

It was a Taiwanese plane that exploded, in Japan, how would that create any reason
for PRChina to invade Taiwan/ROC?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Dude, it was an engine fire.

Everyone got out safely.

No false flags (in fact no flags at all), nor any bombs or other nefarious things.

Just an accident, probably related to sub-par maintenance, apparently a persistent problem with this particular airline.

Isn't there another thread about this that you yourself posted to around here anyway?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
my prayers to the flight crew of the plane of makeing sure the passgenger of the airline got out safety and same the firefighter people on the ground I hope they can fix the plane probelm soon

Ithink the flight crew of that plane should get hero hug and thanks or buy
gift of someking

top topics

join