It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Dean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm wondering why does the radar loop on the Noaa website skip an hour in the loop.... this link is real time sort of thing. I posted this @ 21:24CST
Hurricane dean loop
I don't know how to save the loop right now to let people see it in the future. If some else know how to do that, that would be great. I'm wondering If it has been edited to hide pentagonal geometry like Katrina and Ivan had in the eye of the storm.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Viszet Oki]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
the loop started at 20:15Z
then went to 20:45Z... 21:15Z half hour inc. like it should
but then strangely goes back to 20:45Z on the next frame and then all the way to 22:15Z. What happened in the hour between 21:15Z and 22:15Z. Maybe someone can find another loop for this time frame on some other site... I'm looking, but to no avail.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i'm sorry i fail to see anything missing, if you notice the animation has constant forward motion and nothing looks repeated, you can easily tell by looking at the cloud formation two squares over to the east of it. that formation is something we should be watching for manipulation in my book, remember what magicians do..."show them this hand while the other one makes the magic" while we are proccupied with Dean they might try something blatant on that other formation and double whammy us.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
After the 1st two frames, it jump back.. look at the times of the frames.
that other formation, even if it did form anything would be ripped to shreds. like trying to run two gears together in the same direction, the tear each others teeth off.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
even the water vapor loop is missing an hour...
water vapor loop

the frames are in half hour inc. except from 2145 it jumps to 2245....

the same anomaly in two diff. loops.... what is going on

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viszet Oki
even the water vapor loop is missing an hour...
water vapor loop

the frames are in half hour inc. except from 2145 it jumps to 2245....

the same anomaly in two diff. loops.... what is going on

that must be when the planes came in and added chem trails to intensify to storm

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
its a hurricane, a NATURAL phenomenon. The government isnt down there throwing magic beans in the water making hurricanes appear, there aren't big evil aliens pushing their buttons making the big bad Hurricane appear, I dont know what the conspiracy is, just because you can't explain the radar doesn't mean its conspiracy

new topics

top topics

join