It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict that Bush will drop out of the presidental race!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
The American public seems more worried with voting for the "winner" than the person that would be right for the job. I predict that Bush will win this year because there is nobody out there that's more T.V. friendly. He's already Prez...... If you know what I mean.

There isn't ANYTHING TV-friendly about President George W. Bush. I wish we had a leader that I could watch on television without employing a sick bag.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wanna bet some real money on that prediction, cause I'm up for it, If you just send a U2U we can make arrangements, come on wadda ya say.............

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy

Originally posted by THENEO

I also think that the American public does not want a fiasco like the last federal election and will vote in a fashion to ensure a definite winner.

And i sure hope to hell it's not George Bush.

Whether they want a fiasco or not, nobody cares. How will they co-ordinate this to make sure everyone votes as they are TOLD?

If we still have freedom to vote as we please, it'll always have a chance to be a fiasco. You can't just tell everyone "ok let's not all randomly vote, let's all vote for the same guy this time". See what I mean?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I would like to take a poll... one that's not owned or have anything to do with the government... just to see how much of the population actually supports bush. I'd be surprised if he got 10% of america's votes.

Is anyone here actually a bush supporter?

Non-Conspiericy related and in a political view: What has bush actually done for america? I honestly haven't heard ONE good thing he's done for us. OK let's spend our taxes so we can be planet travelors! Bush is good, He'll make star trek real before the year 3000! ... *sarcasm*...

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Threads already on what you ask Derek....may take a little word play in the ATS 'search', but you will find what you ask.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
That's right. I'll repeat it for all you slack jawed repugants ... I predict that Bush will drop out of the presidental race!

Sometime before Nov. 4th he'll pubically state something to the effect, "I give up guys."

I really doubt it.

Bush is not the person to drop out.

I think Dean and all his demoncrackers buddys will drop out faster then Bush.

Bush is a person that has a goal and he is going to reach that goal.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheConservative
President Bush will win in a landslide election.

He'll win Vermont and Washington DC and that's IT. I'll be the first one to buy the "Bush Country" t-shirt with the whole nation in his win color.

And for 2008. Hillary will run, probably seconds after she says she won't just for irony, leaving JEB BUSH president. Nobody is going to vote for that old bitch whore.

Well nobody who matters ; )

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANMAN

Originally posted by TheConservative
President Bush will win in a landslide election.

He'll win Vermont and Washington DC and that's IT. I'll be the first one to buy the "Bush Country" t-shirt with the whole nation in his win color.

And for 2008. Hillary will run, probably seconds after she says she won't just for irony, leaving JEB BUSH president. Nobody is going to vote for that old bitch whore.

Well nobody who matters ; )

Amen!

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
ktprktpr

I thought I would throw this bit of light reading on your prediction thread rather than the US political crap pit or the War On Terrorism.

Just as gesture to you. And to help the learned people who seem to espouse that Bush has some redeeming virtues. His parting shot might partially redeem him, remains to be seen.

Is Bush Doomed?

January 17, 2004
by Paul Craig Roberts

Fear must be coursing through President Bush's veins as he realizes the Iraqi trap in which the neocons have placed him. Bush is caught between an Iraqi civil war and a wider insurgency.

Desperate to extricate himself from the weekly carnage well before the November election, Bush can neither deliver on his promise of democracy via direct elections nor impose his plan for an Iraqi assembly elected indirectly by caucuses.

If Bush delivers on his democracy promise, the Shi'ites with 60% of the population will be elected, and the country will break out in civil war. If he tries to water down Shi'ite representation with his plan for an assembly elected indirectly by caucuses, the so far peaceful Shi'ites are likely to join the violence.

If the Shi'ites become violent, the insurgency would be too large to be contained by our present occupying force. Moreover, the outbreak of a general rebellion in Iraq would spill over throughout the Middle East where unpopular secular rulers are sitting on a smoldering Islam. Our puppet in Pakistan would likely bite the dust. Israel would then face countervailing Muslim nukes.

If you think more US troops are needed now in Iraq, imagine how many more would be required to deal with a wider conflagration. Where would they come from? The US military is already so thinly stretched that soon 40% of the occupying troops will be drawn from the National Guard and reservists, resulting in tremendous disruption in the affairs of tens of thousands of families.

Pilots and troops are shunning the cash bonuses offered for reenlistments. The troops recognize a quagmire even if their neocon overlords cannot. The only source of troops is the draft.

A Shi'ite insurgency that brought back the draft would deprive Bush of reelection. A civil war with the prospect of a Kurdish state would bring in the Turks. On January 14 Turkish prime minister Erdogan said that Turkey will intervene in the event of Iraq's disintegration.

The Shi'ites and the Turks are forming an alliance as both have the same interest in maintaining the geographical integrity of the Iraqi state. The US could come dangerously close to military conflict with a NATO ally.

All of this was perfectly clear well in advance of the ill-considered invasion. If Bush wasn't smart enough to see it, why didn't his National Security Advisor or his Secretary of State? How did a handful of neocon ideologues hijack US foreign policy?

Bush did not campaign on a neocon policy of conquest in the Middle East. There was no public debate over this policy. The invasion of Iraq was the private agenda of the neocons.

Why have the neocons not been held responsible for their treason in abusing their presidential appointments to substitute their personal agenda for America's agenda?

Bush has been the neocons' puppet for so long that he is now stuck with responsibility for their horrible mistake. With no way of his own to get out of his trap, his arrogance toward the "irrelevant" UN and our doubting allies has disappeared. Come bail me out, he pleads.

Bush, desperate to be extricated before doom strikes him is experiencing a reality totally different from the chest-thumping of neocon megalomaniacs, such as Charles Krauthammer, who declared the US so powerful as to be able to "reshape, indeed remake, reality on its own."

Bush now knows that he lacks the power to deal with the reality of Iraq. Indeed, Bush cannot even deal with his own appointees.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
i heard on the news that US is reducing its number of bases in iraq from 60something to 24 and hopefully down to 8 later, in order to give the iraqi military more control of their country. Could this be a move to renew our presence in iraq?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I am sure the Republicans have something up their sleeves........and are waiting to pull it out at a strategic time right before the election....

politics is a lot more confusing then it looks

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I predict that Bush will drop out of the presidental race!

Thats a far out prediction.
Heres a prediction for you: Bush is gonna win. Enough said.

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by Eternal]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There's no way in this world Bush will drop out of the election, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard on this site.

Bush will probably be the last ever elected President we'll ever have.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
There's no way in this world Bush will drop out of the election, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard on this site.

Bush will probably be the last ever elected President we'll ever have.

Illmatic

You of all people would understand he wasn't elected in the first place.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   

That's right. I'll repeat it for all you slack jawed repugants ... I predict that Bush will drop out of the presidental race!

Sometime before Nov. 4th he'll pubically state something to the effect, "I give up guys."

woot! I got my flame proof suit on ... bring 'em on!

I think you need to wake up Dawg. Bush will not give up. He stole the last one , why would he give up?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   

woot! I got my flame proof suit on ... bring 'em on!

I wish you had your idiot-proof helmet on since stupidity is getting to the board via your feebly brain!

As far as your prediction, you half/wit dummycrat, that will be fine with me as long as Condy Rice takes the helm! A superior brain coupled with a nice bod; what more could one want? Other than maybe a little plastic surgery on the face.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
As far as your prediction, you half/wit dummycrat, that will be fine with me as long as Condy Rice takes the helm! A superior brain coupled with a nice bod; what more could one want? Other than maybe a little plastic surgery on the face.

Refrains from editing recent RATS 'Odd Member Behavior' post.
And may God have mercy on his soul.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join