It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict that Bush will drop out of the presidental race!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That's right. I'll repeat it for all you slack jawed repugants ... I predict that Bush will drop out of the presidental race!

Sometime before Nov. 4th he'll pubically state something to the effect, "I give up guys."

woot! I got my flame proof suit on ... bring 'em on!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ummm.............I really dont think so

now that he is gaining "green" support, he will keep on going.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Highly unlikely. He is still young and in good health and still eager to win. I have to admit that his spirits are high even though he endured so much flak over the Iraq war it would have destroyed a much weaker person.

I think he is unstoppable at this point unless the democrats can really get it togther.

I also think that the American public does not want a fiasco like the last federal election and will vote in a fashion to ensure a definite winner.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO I think he is unstoppable at this point unless the democrats can really get it togther.
Oh... L'il Bush is very stoppable and easily overcome. However, not by any of the hapless rabble of discoordinated knuckleheads currently in the democratic hopeful roster.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Then why don't you run against him. You seem unstoppable in many ways.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The American public seems more worried with voting for the "winner" than the person that would be right for the job. I predict that Bush will win this year because there is nobody out there that's more T.V. friendly. He's already Prez...... If you know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

so does your mouth, I feel like I've got a herd of bufallo dung falling down on me.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Bush will win, the Dems dont have anyone thats high enough in the polls (however it may change) to take a swing at him and win. The real problem I have is after Bush is out in '08 (political). Clinton and Gore will run, the Republicans dont have anyone (to my knowledge) that go head to head with them. One thing for sure is that Clinton must not be President, shes a horrible Senator. She wastes money by using taxpayer money to fly to book signings, she appers in 1/2 of the votes, and works barely 3 days a week.

Sounds ironic for the taxman complain of tax waste?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I back you on that ktpr, and have a prediction to that effect somewhere in this fun forum as well.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is a problem that is in all democracies. We worry about wasting our vote. In Ontario, Canada's largest provence, we voted out a gov. that was unpopular, but effective. Now we are getting immense tax increases. Just because you vote for the popular guy that doesn't mean that the right guy wins.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thats the problem with Dean and the Dems. Thats the problem with Political elections period, the most popular guy who can look 'cool' wins most times. I.e. In NY's 2000 election for Senator, it was Clinton (Hilary) and Lazio. Lazio had a better track record and had some pritty good ideas. Clinton won because she was backed up by the feminists and other left wing groups. She didnt even run her own campain. Now shes elected and is doing a HORRIBLE job for New York. Sucks to be me.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Why not just vote for the person that will represent you the best.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Ok then *appoints himself campaign manager*

WILLIAM 4 PRESIDENT

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The person has better clout. Lazio represented the people great in NY State, why not for the State? Clinton had the key groups behind her.

Theres another problem, everyone talks about the middle class and making the rich less rich and raise the life quality of the middle class. What about the lowest classes? What about them. Sure there are some dems who advocate for them, but they go around town in limos, give one day a year in a soup kitchen. Damned hypocrits.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Is it just my tv or is everyone always seeing a red faced Bush all the time, you know that reddened face one gets when they have had too much to drink. I swear I have noticed this in the last year or so. The tv is only a few years old. I hope its not the tv, with the economy so bad I can't afford a new one.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxman
Thats the problem with Dean and the Dems. Thats the problem with Political elections period, the most popular guy who can look 'cool' wins most times. I.e. In NY's 2000 election for Senator, it was Clinton (Hilary) and Lazio. Lazio had a better track record and had some pritty good ideas. Clinton won because she was backed up by the feminists and other left wing groups. She didnt even run her own campain. Now shes elected and is doing a HORRIBLE job for New York. Sucks to be me.

Come to NC and be un-represented by a bigger fake, lazy carpetbagger then.

LIBBY "Cant find NC on a map" DOLE.

I'd trade Senators with you in a heartbeat.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
President Bush will win in a landslide election.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
He will lose by like 80% of the votes, but will still win by a landslide. It'll be rather funny how that'll happen... hmm!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
The American public seems more worried with voting for the "winner" than the person that would be right for the job.

"Winner"....humm..used to be a time when you voted for the best man (sorry ladies) to do the job. Now you have to vote for the lesser of two evils.

---Matty (mattywhelz)

and oh....I think Bush will get relected too.

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by mattywhelz]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I also think that the American public does not want a fiasco like the last federal election and will vote in a fashion to ensure a definite winner.

And i sure hope to hell it's not George Bush.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join