It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist concentration camps??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I just found this story on the internet. I found it very odd, yet somewhat believeable. It states that FEMA has bulit and is buliding at least 600 " concentration camps" for terrorist combantants across the United States, and that they will only be accessable through railroad tracks. Apparently, this porject went into affect in Oct. 2001. What do you all make of this??

www.thepowerhour.com...

Here's a little of the article if you don't want to read the whole thing

A few years ago, I first learned of the camps. 600+ FEMA internment camps within these United States. They are what some are calling our future concentration camps. They are there and there by executive order. It's a fact that cannot be denied. While researching the location of the camps, I was made aware that some, like the ones in Alaska, are only accessible by air and rail transportation. It was this fact that brought me to a new reality. A new found fear of trains. Many researchers have cited the existence of over 107, white, UN railroad cars that have been built by independent contractors in the United States

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
yeah i saw that supposedly the US bought train cars with shackles in them too. If anything goes to ever goes to FEMA issuing Martial Law, i think some of those ccamps could be for us when the government potentially becomes a dictatorship. So im getting run flats on my olive drab hummer that im currently armring and getting a CheyTac justi n case anythin ever goes down.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
ok sorry about he double post. But does anyone want to help see if the can find any of these prisons on google maps? I know google maps is somewhat outdated. (i got a pool a few years ago and its still not there) but there could be some in some places that were set before people found out. Any takers?

new topics

join