It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your help needed on Monday, 8/20/07 for Robert Levinson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This came to me today from Robert's daughter Sarah (who is a college friend of mine):

Friends and Family,

We are writing to you as we are in need of your help once again. As you know, our father, Robert (Bob) Levinson has now been missing in Iran for over five months now. Many of you participated in our initial e-mail campaign to the Iranian Ambassador to the United Nations. There is now a new ambassador, Ambassador Khazaee, and we would like to continue to keep the pressure on for the search for our father. Please forward this to your friends, family, and anyone that you know as we want this to make a strong impact.

On Monday, August 20, 2007, we would like everyone to send an e-mail to Ambassador Khazaee, asking for his help in locating Bob. If you are willing to help us again, we ask that this email be very brief and neutral in tone - in other words, it would not reflect any negativity or be accusatory in any way.

The e-mail should contain the following:

Subject Line: Robert (Bob) Levinson, Missing in Iran

Your name

Your relationship to Bob or Sarah or other family member

Two to three sentences asking for his help

It can be very similar to the initial email that you sent or it can be a brand new one. It does not matter. Here is the example that we provided before:

The last time I saw my brother-in-law Bob it was at his daughter's baby shower. We talked and laughed over lunch. I love Bob. His family misses him so much. Please find him and bring him home to them.

Suzi Halpin

If you have been forwarded this email and you too would like to help, we have provided an example of the type of email you might send as well:

Bob Levinson has been missing in Iran for over 5 months now. While I do not know Bob personally, I do know that his family and friends are hurting right now. They miss him and love him so much. Please do everything in your power to help find Bob and bring him home.

Sincerely,
John Smith

Ambassador Khazaee's e-mail address: [email protected]

If you are interested in learning more about Ambassador Khazaee, here is the link to a short bio:
www.un.org...

In addition, the family continues to update the website, www.helpboblevinson.com, with the hope that someone may be able to provide us information that will aid in bringing our father home.

We cannot thank you enough for your help. Words cannot express our gratitude for all of the help, support, and prayers from our friends and family.

Sincerely,
Sarah and the Levinson Family

Please, take some time to send an e-mail, if for nothing else than for helping me help my friend get her dad back.

join