It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union Exposed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well, the cdn govt. sure signed a fair agreement here.....

Canada signed away significant control over energy when we agreed to a proportional sharing clause under the North American Free Trade Agreement. Under this clause, Canada cannot cut exports to the U.S. no matter what the state of our energy supplies, unless we cut the same proportion of supplies to Canadians.

Source

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I still believe that the power of the people, united by a common goal, working for the good of the people, will over come any oppression.

I personally am more a proponent of Civil Disobedience than violent uprising but count me in. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The north American union has been the plan of creating a superhighway under the umbrella to bring prosperity, but is nothing more than a corporate base idea to benefits the political interest that is behind it.

As a corporate base idea it didn’t need to be taken by congress, but behind the scenes the money to pursue this idea will come from American tax payer.

The superhighway is to be constructed by foreign Spanish firm and to be managed by them but it will be our tax payer money to pay for the construction.

Why is such a bad idea?

Because is nothing more than corporate ruling elites in our government exercising their power in politics to completely render congress and our constitution obsolete when congress has always been the one to regulate international trade.

This is not about just a highway but our currency and sovereignty will be in the hands of the ruling group that are behind this idea.

As anybody can see already, the plan is so well into that even our present government has started to disregard congress as an entity using executive powers.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Even if these plans are a reality, and hopefully not an inevitability, I do not understand how the government will be able to shift the U.S. citizenry's opinion towards favoring the NAU. If the average citizen, ignorant of what's going on, reacts with shock to simply hearing about it, shouldn't we expect some kind of political uprising by the people? Not necessarily revolution, but a response that makes clear that the majority will not stand for it.

With the recent years and government actions, the populace I hope has become more politically aware. People will have no choice but to voice opinions. This will simply be too big to let go once in the mainstream news. Even if a major event (analogous to September 11th) prompts the government and media to somehow try and convince us the NAU is good and necessary, perhaps things will go differently. The issue strikes at the heart of what Americans hold dear, if they realize it or not, they soon will.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The part that really scared me was the whole Communism thing, and a new constitution modeled after the Soviet Union's constitution, if that guy was telling the truth I'm getting out of this country. I really don't think anyone would stand for this anyways, theres gonna be a lot of riots around if everybody's rights were taken from them.
This kind of reminds me of star wars lol

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
i really wanted to hear that rebuttle. the first sentence was pretty funny.

and yeah, this guy will eventualy be proven right, but by that time he will be an old man and his grandkids wont pay any attention when he points his finger and says "i told you so." at least he'll have his peace... that is unless we the people stop this from happening.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
i really wanted to hear that rebuttle. the first sentence was pretty funny.

You mean what I said? I understand it is possible, the government has more power than most may perceive in shifting public opinion. I don't speak from an uninformed perspective on their shady business, but unlike matters such as declaring war on a seemingly distant land, the populace will have to deal with an oppressive power's agenda to shift THEIR lifestyles and the structure of the land upon which THEY have been raised. This is what I meant by striking at the heart. When one actually becomes a target of government, it becomes personal. Then comes the action and the struggle for self-preservation.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

Originally posted by Dallas
North American Union Exposed

Interesting vid
, seems it was made pre May 2000 ?

It is confusing. He did say that everyone will have a National ID card, that it was already the law in the US, and that it will be implemented in May 2000. Maybe he just misspoke?

Some of the stuff he says is way out there. Like the part where he says we will have a new Constitution, modeled after the Soviet Union.
But as far as the NAU, well that part could be true, especially since there is a Security and Prosperity Partnership going on today and tomorrow in Montebello, Quebec, between the leaders of the 3 nations.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Most of the treads talk of "doing something" about whatever the topic of the tread is. How do you exactly go about "doing something" about it? If your answer is to inform as many people as possible, the you can refer to the kidney statement from above. No one is going to it seriously until something major happens to grab the people's attention, but by then it will probably be too late. So my open question is how to stop the powers that be from moving forward?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28 So my open question is how to stop the powers that be from moving forward?

Simple. Pay them.

Of course, you've got to pay them more then they are already getting from corporations and lobbyists, who are spending millions, if not billions, to make this a reality, though I don't think anyone here at ATS has that kind of budget.

But I could be wrong......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join