It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I found this interesting clip on youtube (posted 18/8/2007), which is from a TV program about atlantis. Looks like this object was caught on film unknowingly.
What can it be?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That's really odd. At first I thought it was something thrown, but the trajectory is wrong for that. It does appear fairly small, maybe a meter or so in diameter.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wow, good video. It appears to be an orb but using the building as a reference point, it must be pretty small.

I can't imagine a living being in something that small, but maybe some sort of reconnaissance craft.

Any one else?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If it was an alien spy craft, its controllers must have been very bored.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Why didend the producer of the show notice this, i am sure they would check for any mistakes made while recording before they put the documentary together.
Its possible that someone edited this into the video file then play it on a screen and let it be videotaped by some chick.
We can easely confirm this is real if we somehow find the original footage.Name from the tv station and name of the show.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I wonder if it could be something like these actually in action. It looks small enough that it flew into one of the windows of the building.

Flying Robot Death Frisbees

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
My two cents. It was too hard to tell what it was from the quality. Relatively amphorous in shape.

But, what it acted like is key. The actions, the manuavers it took, and not coming back out from the baclony/crevice. Sure reminded me of every single bird/pigeon I've seen landing onto the side of a building.

I wouldn't discount a UAV or ROV because of the quality, I'd like to see the footage not filmed by using a video camera showing his dvr playback (put the darn DVR online!)

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This also is the first ufo video this user ever posted, she has loads of other videos though but none of a similar subject.I gues she really recorded this on a tvshow she saw.I gues we can safely say shes legit.Now lets find out what the hell that thing was.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I saw this video many times and reached a conclusion. This is a black plastic carry bag caught in wind.
I don't have any other better explanations.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
I saw this video many times and reached a conclusion. This is a black plastic carry bag caught in wind.

This is really a satisfactory explanation. It corresponds to the object's size, speed, motion.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It could be a CGI 'easter egg' added in post production just to see if anyone notices. After all the show is called 'Is It Real,' and it deals with mysteries, the supernatural & UFOs.

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

The director & editor would have noticed this object in the scene. They have to watch clips over & over when editing the show - in fact it would have been noticed when they were viewing the footage at the end of the day or while reviewing what was shot before editing. If it is indeed real, it was left in on purpose.

If it was added in later and left for the viewers to find, then that's a bit sneaky and discredits the series.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This program is National Geographic Channel's "Is It Real?"

The Atlantis episode aired on August 14 at 8 pm. The show re-aires early tomorrow morning at 2 am if you want to catch it.

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It looks like a toy UFO to me.

Here's a decent video of a couple of them in action: youtube.com...

If you want to see more, just type "UFO toy" in youtube. There's a lot of 'em.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The fact that it was on a show called "Is it real" means it's just something added on purpose just to see if anyone would notice. The fact that it's so small and frisbee-like makes me think:

A. It IS a frisbee
B. It's a UFO toy

If it were in fact real; what are the odds that it would appear directly in a shot for a show entitled "Is it Real"?

top topics

join