It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next attack will be in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Where do u all think the next attack will be the bible code is said to suggest america with a missile but do u think it could be uk

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Next attack is coming in 13 minutes. Get under your bed!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thermitman
Where do u all think the next attack will be the bible code is said to suggest america with a missile but do u think it could be uk

I wouldn't give the so called bible code much thought.

If I looked long and hard enough I could find the future in your post. It's grasping at straws to prove the vallidity of the bible as a book of prophesy.

That said, I belive the next terrorist attack on U.S. soil will be in late 2005, early 2006. It will not involve a missile, or aircraft, it will be the work of a suicide bomber, who detonates him/herself in a crowded New York subway platform. This will set off a string of like attacks, around the most populated areas. The attack will not be claimed by al quaida, but it will be attributed to them by the US government, though foreign intel will point out a group of new terrorists, based here in the states and mexico. They will exploit the newly implemented "Guest worker" system to eaisly enter the US.

I'm just assuming though. It probally won't happen like that, but I think it makes sense.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yeah, i wouldnt trust the bible code...it suggests Jesus is Satan...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88

What????????

Never heard that before.

As for Bible Code, it is like God. To those who believe in him, he is everything, to those who don't, he is nothing.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Next attack is coming in 13 minutes. Get under your bed!

Im sorry for laughin but that 2 funny lol

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

What????????

Never heard that before.

As for Bible Code, it is like God. To those who believe in him, he is everything, to those who don't, he is nothing.

Yup you can find it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Thanks. Now I know that either the Bible Code is wrong or Jesus is Lucifer

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Thanks. Now I know that either the Bible Code is wrong or Jesus is Lucifer

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

No KJV says Lucifer is king or prince of Babylon. But the KJV is blasphemous in itself, and by using let's say a step coding in a base 666 sequence, king James and his friends could easily have written hidden messages between the lines so to speek. Or for that matter his underpaid printer or his guild. Have you ever wondered why the obsolete language and the strange gramatics of KJV and even NKJV never change much? You don't have to be a genious or have a computer to count letters and create an edition of the bible with slightly wider columns for instance, which would reveil new lettercombinations along all kinds of paths. It's just some magic they were quite good at back then, that's what I believe is the truth..

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Just my opinion that it was suggested as a means of diversion from seeking the truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Iran? Just a wild guess.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

join