It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'John the Revelator' by depeche mode, music video that's conspiracy themed. Suites ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This video is of a recent depeche mode song called 'John the Revelator' the video shows freemasonic symobols and the whole idea of George Bush being evil in his ways a bit how some people here see him.

But its a good legitimate video not some underground video documentary, this is a famous band and this music and the video is quite different from their angle. Anyway hope people enjoy it, a song about what many people here are interested in. Goes to show your input is having an effect on the media too.

Link below:

www.youtube.com...

Please say if it works or it does not or you like it or do not like, kind of lonely this post

[edit on 19-8-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
good tune, witha nice video I like!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure thats not the real music video. I think someone made their own video to that song. I always listened to JTR and wondered who it really was about.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
also, depeche mode is from Britain. One of the lines in the song is 7 lies multiplied by 7, multiplied by 7 again. Maybe a reference the 7/7 attacks?!?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Who ever made the video did a damn good job, thats for sure.
I like the angels with the bombs starpt to them on the train.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Awsome song,If you like songs about NWO,Nafta,And the corperate pigs do a Youtube search of Paris(not paris hilton heh) and especially Immortal Technique.Or the songs....Eve of destruction,Lies,Lives in the balance, are all generally about war and such..

I'm going to link them because I listen to them everyday and get a lot of inspiration from them..I shall edit with links soon.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
wow great effects, the horsemen were the best DM rocks, saw them live, didnt get to meet them like my friend though

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Not too sure if that is the real video to it for sure but I think it's more than likely that it is anyway it looks too professional and no other video appears different. Also 'Jedi Mind tricks' rap group has a good video also will have a look for it.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I haven't been in touch with Depeche Mode since Violator - thanks a million for this link, it's nice to see they still have edge.

I'm rocking out excessively hard right now.

Ministry also has a countinuing repitoire on the subject at hand, and their albums have a rather wonderful lineup of their viewpoints on the entire mess going on out there.

Worth a check out as well, if you aren't oppposed to the dischordia and tounge in cheek shennanigans.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Great tune. Definitely not the original video, if there was one, but a super job on it for sure. I think that’s certainly a 7/7 reference going on there in the song

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yes guess the 7/7 london bombings is the theme was thinking of the 7 plagues of Revelations when the Angel blows his horn, that I had in mind since it was mentioned in the video too.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This reminds of a thread I created a while back that you may be interested in. Its about popular music that feature apocalyptic lyrics:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
yeah this was actually made by a fan,its really good for a fan vid. the quality is amazing,i almost didnt believe that it wasnt the official video.

it was made by someone called ViolatorOfTheRegime on youtube.

you can see it here.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Concurred. Revelations is loaded with 7's. Star, churches, trumpets...etc.

I honestly don't know about the religious background of the band or it's members, but they've always had (for me) a biblical thematic in some of their songs.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hi, just an update for the people on ATS who have not seen this, have a look, reminds me of a video ATS would make by the fans of conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Does anyone know what the song is really about, it sound very against prophecy saying John is telling a lie. Does anyone know what this about, the video is a someone's home made production.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Post some New world order music videos here if you know of any just to bring the subject up.

new topics

top topics

join