It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter fly bys indicate war is ahead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Found this interesting:

Ray has lived in that neighborhood for 39 years. He's had a lot of time to make some detailed observations of its various rhythms. One thing he's noticed is that every major U.S. military action was preceded by increased helicopter traffic over his house, as choppers shuttled people back and forth between the Pentagon and CIA headquarters, which is across the Potomac River from where he lives.

Here is the full article:

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Terrapop]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I've noticed similar patterns here in western NC over the years. We get a lot of cargo planes and helicopter training flights using the Asheville airport nearby. Also, leading up to the last invasion of Iraq (Enduring Freedom...), I was playing in a band which traveled extensively throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. We noticed some pretty massive convoys of hum-vee's and other equipment in desert paint at the time. I was telling my band-mates it was coming, and they blew me off until it happened!

Any truck drivers in here notice convoy movements on the highways in the past few months? Probably not, since anything with Iran would not be land-based at first...just bombing and missile strikes.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
KC 130's flying around all day today...I assume these are more training runs out of the Asheville Airport. Andy

edit for update...The tankers were flying around here most of the day (I had the day off), about once every 45 minutes to hour, up until about 3 PM or so. Seems to be all quiet for the moment.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by drumist69]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm in Asheville area as well and there has been alot of low flying military craft lately, saw a huge dog fight looking thing going on one morning around 6 am, not sure where exactly but high alt and east of leicester about six months ago, never seen anything like it before around here.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
That`s interesting... anymore reports about unusual military movement?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Living in the far western suburbs of chicago I have noticed a lot of cingular blackhawks flying about. This has been going on since at least april. One flyby a day at least.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well I'm right next to New York. A couple times at night I've seen Military Helicopters theres an Axillary Coast guard unit here so it may just be to refuel to go onto the bases further south in NJ.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think we need more than a helicopter flying around to indicate war is coming. The salad bar theory is probably more feasible...

Couldn't those choppers just be full of Pentagon brass taking advantage of the all-you-can-eat salad bar over at Langley?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
2 times in the last week I have noticed a single - very large - military helicopter flying at a high altitude toward the north georgia mountains. It was in the middle of the day. Once on a weekday / once on the weekend. On another occasion (weekday) during the same time period I was awakened by a similar situation only it was around 3 o'clock in the morning. I thought that it could not possibly be a training exercise at that hour.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeingevil
I think we need more than a helicopter flying around to indicate war is coming.

Yes...we have more than a helicopter. We have non-stop helicopters (from the article posted by the OP) all day long and into the night, we have KC130's in another region, etc...So much more than "a helicopter". Andy

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I live in the Pocono area of PA, and we have seen an increase of military helecopters in the past month or so. Ususally it's the carrier style ones (big ones) and we have been seeing more those, but the other day, we saw one that wasn't the large carrier style, it was smaller and looked to have 4 missles attached to the sides of it. 2 on each side.

I'm not into military machinery, so I'm not sure what this thing was. It looked scary, flying low and shook the house. It was headed from West to East. I haven't seen that one go by again, yet. I ususally see the carrier helecopters going East to West.

Something's going on. I haven't seen this much air traffice since 9/11 since I'm in between NYC and Schwenksville, PA.

A_L

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i've noticed two rc-135's taking off a day by where i live...and then coming back 7 hours later.....

oh wait....those are regular training missions....

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by drumist69
Yes...we have more than a helicopter. We have non-stop helicopters (from the article posted by the OP) all day long and into the night, we have KC130's in another region, etc...So much more than "a helicopter". Andy

Wow, well in that case it can only mean a major War has began and your area of residence will be occupied with hostile forces any day now. I would suggest that you run, not walk, to your nearest airport and board a flight to some place safer.

Have a nice flight

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Before the first Iraq war, my wife and I noticed that the C-5 were flying over our house about every 5 minutes. It was pretty amazing.

I didn't notice it for the buildup to this war.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have seen helicopters lately as well. Usually flying in groups of three or four.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeingevil

Originally posted by drumist69

Wow, well in that case it can only mean a major War has began and your area of residence will be occupied with hostile forces any day now. I would suggest that you run, not walk, to your nearest airport and board a flight to some place safer.

Have a nice flight

Wow! No, we're just keeping our eyes open and reporting what we see. If you read the news, major figures in the American government are rattling sabers regarding Iran. I'm pretty sure all anyone is saying things seem to be heating up in regards to training runs and general mobilization. Andy

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I was just walking back from my gfs house (her birthday is today so yea) and when I was near my house there was (i think) a C-130 flying overhead.

Off topic but i also saw a couple guys get out of a black Lincoln in all black kinda MIBish.... very strange night.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
helecopters seem to be nothing around where i live during war time even though no military bases are near. IVe seen groups of 5+ blackhawks doing flybys with troops in them. Chinooks come by about once to twice a month and then little bird helecopters with troops hanging out come by with the chinooks. Apaches come too. Same with Kiowa Helecopters. ITl like the wole 101st airborn division is doing something right next to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
helecopters seem to be nothing around where i live during war time even though no military bases are near. IVe seen groups of 5+ blackhawks doing flybys with troops in them. Chinooks come by about once to twice a month and then little bird helecopters with troops hanging out come by with the chinooks. Apaches come too. Same with Kiowa Helecopters. ITl like the wole 101st airborn division is doing something right next to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
A lot of B1-B activity here in west/central Texas. Over the past two months it has stepped up considerably--rattling the windows nearly every morning as training flights head south to their mock bombing run areas. It's been quiet for a few days now, which makes me wonder if they've been deployed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join