It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China-Russia Military Exercise Concludes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

China-Russia Military Exercise Concludes

www.china.org.cn

The China-Russia joint military exercise, "Peace Mission 2005," ended in east China’s Shandong Province on Thursday after the successful maneuvers performed by 10,000 troops from the Russian and Chinese navy, air force, army and paratroops.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.chinadaily.com.cn
www.usatoday.com
www.worldpress.org
www.nti.org

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I do believe that Russia and China will continue to hold exercises and flex their collective military power. IMO, I see this as an answer to the west’s recent land grab for oil resources in the Middle East.

Russia and China IMO cannot allow the US and her Allies to control the earth’s oil reserves and control how its sold or supplied to the rest of the planet. They have growing economies to and would not IMO deal with having The US and her allies ration out the oil to them. They will side with oil producing countries who do not agree with the policies of the US and her allies in the future. I see this as a show of force and a message to Washington that they are prepared if need be.

Does anyone else have a view on this continued escalation in the tensions between Russia, China, and the USA?

Its Game over everyone if a war starts over the remaining natural resources in the planet. I can see it coming does anyone else? Here is a good article which IMO gives a good perspective about this fight in progress for control over the earths remaining oil.

www.kleveman.com...

Take Care

www.china.org.cn
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edit for spelling correction

[edit on 19-8-2007 by geemony]

new topics

join