It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video-UFO Near or Above Chem Trail.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I managed to run across this today on YouTube.

Real or fake, you be the judge, and I apologize if there is another thread that has this video.

UFO near or above Chemtrail.

[edit on 8/19/2007 by TheInfamousOne]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Looks real to me but I've no idea what those objects are.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thats a pretty good video.

I have no idea what those objects could be?

I would imagine that the reactions of the guys filming this would be different though. I mean if I was filming that, I'd be in amazement.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i watched this and i think it could be a star but who knows. i don't know the time it was taken so it makes it hard to say. the same video is on youtube but its titled bird hurt by orb . i saw another very faint and small object dwindle down from the location of the light. perhaps that was meant as the bird i couldn't see anything else. if only they would make better video cameras for us to tape things at a very far distance. i was at an air plane show this week watching the Thunderbirds over Atlantic city and it was extremely difficult to follow them as they went really high or out to sea. It made me think of all these video's and how big these crafts have to be in order for us to spot them.
i have a video that is not much better from a few years ago that is on tape and have no idea how to put it on you tube but for all the effort it may take i wouldn't waste my time or a viewers because it really shows nothing but a light flashing in one spot during the day. no biggy i guess the one you have here is better then that.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
orb or silver mylar® balloons. (possibly tied together)

could very well be orbs too. i won't discount that one bit.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mrRviewer

This could be a good point. If you look at Chemtrails for a while, you know they fall from the sky and down, depending on the wind blowing the chemtrail would make it appear as if the object is moving.

So this might be the case, it's possible that this could be a star because I am having a hard time figuring out what time of day this was taken. I would first think maybe around sunset.

I guess what intrigued me was the magnitude of the object at the time of day it was filmed.

I have a Meade ETX 125 and know that most stars have a particular magnitude and most flicker due to red or blue shift. The light emitted by planets don't flicker.

I was using the Chem trail as a reference point and at first I thought the objects were moving, but I still can't tell. Not sure but never the less, it's an interesting video.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Stars and or planet (prolly one of each), I completely agree.

First, watching how the guy filmed it, he wasn't moving himself. Niether were the orbs. The chemtrail was moving relative to the filmers' position. The orbs stayed exactly the same distance from eachother through out.

As for the "bird" I could not tell what that was. And its impossible to tell how high up it was either. Could have been eagle at 80 feet, or a bug at 10 feet. Just because it shot over the field of vision doesn't mean it should linked causualty to the "orbs".

I'm a believer in some sort of phenomena myself because I witness'ed an unexplainable craft in the night sky. But as somebody that lists astronomy as one of their many hobbies, I would say with 99% assurance that those are stars or a planet.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The way they are moving reminds me of a mylar balloon.
Just floating away, no purposeful movements. Btw, cameraman did a nice job.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leibolmai
But as somebody that lists astronomy as one of their many hobbies, I would say with 99% assurance that those are stars or a planet.

The question is, are they too bright? I think they are. Even when zoomed out, they are both visible. Venus is a stretch. And then the other one--Jupiter? That's a tough one in daylight, and you aren't going to see it zoomed out.

Here's another problem--Venus is almost always "phased" to some degree. But when he zooms in, it looks quite circular. It's also very large in diameter for even a moderately powerful telescope, let alone a camera.

Balloons are more likely I think--or UFOs.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Didn't seem too bright to me. Plus it was very hard to tell if he had night vision on or not since it seems to be in different shades of gray.

Venus especially can get very bright and twinkle like crazy depending on the air its being view through. We already know some of that air was chem trail :-)

On a side note, I saw another object earlier on shoot by similar to the bird. Did anybody else catch that right in the begining of the film? Hard to tell if it was a meteor or not.

The meteor shower brought alot of folks out into the night with video cameras that don't normally go out and watch the sky. Being somebody that got fooled by satellites very early on in my life as "aliens" I wouldn't be surprised if folks that never thought twice about what is upstairs got fooled by a planet.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leibolmai
Didn't seem too bright to me. Plus it was very hard to tell if he had night vision on or not since it seems to be in different shades of gray.

Let's assume night-shot was used. Why aren't any stars visible? Venus wouldn't out-shine everything else to that degree--or would it? Unfortunately we don't know when it was filmed to rule planets/stars in or out. It would have to be a combination of Venus and either Jupiter or, if a star, Sirius. Sirius is far from the ecliptic, so we can rule that out.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
The way they are moving reminds me of a mylar balloon.
Just floating away, no purposeful movements....

I agree, they looks to fly in random directions, as if they were following the wind. They should be a kind of balloon IMO too...

[edit on 19/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I highly doubt those are stars. Just the way they pass in FRONT of the chemtrail gives it away. There's absolutely no way to TELL just what they are. My best guess would be mylar balloons. I'd love to believe they're UFOs or some sort of space-craft but there isn't any actual proof that they're anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Should you say "contrail" instead of "chemtrail"? LOL

top topics

join