It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: Uproad over tainted goods is Politically motivated, unfair, biased and poisoned by jealousy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

China: Uproad over tainted goods is Politically motivated, unfair, biased and poisoned by jealousy

news.yahoo.com

BEIJING (Reuters) - Politically motivated, unfair, biased and poisoned by jealousy -- China's quality watchdog chief gave his verdict on Sunday on the storm surrounding the quality of Chinese goods, describing it as a "cold wind."

Li Changjiang told a carefully choreographed talk show on state television that his department was doing everything possible to check quality and probe substandard goods, especially following the recent huge toy recall by Mattel.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
"I'm here to tell you: have faith in made-in-China,"
------------ Li Changjiang, China's quality watchdog chief

Trust eh? With recent reports that items pulled in the Uk had lead contents appraching 93%. Its high time that we look to the safety of our children and begin a rigorus inspection of everything comming from China. If they seem to think lead is not an issue in toys then how about other products? The ChiCom government can put any spin on it they want. The bottom line is this they are sending out tainted products. Instead of apologising we get this Sovietesq propaganda informertial.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Not to mention the BIBS! from Toys R Us, have 3 times the amount of accepted lead, and they said throw em away if they are torn or broken,

This to me is one of the most easiest things to control, Its Your Product, Its your responisiblity to inspect the Materials going into your product, Not just the safety of your product but the safety of materials going into the products,

It Sickens me, Lead has no need to be in paint, If we can goto the Moon, have mass communication thruout the whole planet, and have cures for illnesses and ideas for other fuels, But we cant make a paint without Lead in it that is a cheap and affordable means to make mass products?

LAME just shows me some folks who wanted to make more off their goods then they thought they could doing it the CORRECT way.

new topics

join