It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish 'Imp' video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Found this on the Humanoid Sighting Reports site.

Location. Near Wloclawek, Poland
Date: May 20 2007
Time: 1700
On this date a group of young people, three men and one woman were grilling near their cottage in a wooded area close to Wloclawek. The cottage is fenced and the fence touched the forest in its northern section. The forest separates the cottage from the Vistula River. The area is surrounded by other cottages and gardens. One of the men was lying on a blanket on the grass at about 5meters from the others, at the same time the young woman was filming the event with the video camera in her mobile phone. In one brief instance the image of her friend lying on the blanket appeared on the video, which lasted about 1.5 sec. Minutes later while reviewing the video something bizarre caught her eye. Next to the body of the man on the blanket something seemed to suddenly materialize, it seemed to be a humanoid figure about 70 to 80cm in height which seemed to bend down and touched the man with a sort of wand or rod. No one knows what happened later since the frame moved towards the right and away from the scene. After a while a dog that had been with them and had acted normally went to the location where the many was lying and acted nervously. It growled in the direction where the strange figure had appeared from. At that moment the others present did not connect the dog’s behavior with the strange figure on the video. The woman filming and the others had not seen anything out of the ordinary. Several days later three red spots appeared on the man’s knee, they were placed in the shape of a triangle. According to the man it seemed to hurt like a snake bite. However he stated that he had not felt anything at the time.

HC addendum
Source: Stanislaw Barski, Poland
Type: E
Translated by Robert K. Lesniakiewicz (CBZA)

Video:www.ufoinfo.com...

Interesting. Perhaps one of our video experts could comment on its legitimacy

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Great find. Pity it's a small screen. It does look wierd but I suppose it could be a child. Only they would know. I don't see the rod but maybe it's clearer on the original film? We all know aliens like their pointy sticks though. I saw a wierd film a few months ago on youtube. It might have been Polish too. A kid was being filmed in an alleyway and the camera turned to look outside where there was a shed or something. They claimed a grey appeared on top of the shed but I was more interested in the thing that moved away off the roof before the grey image appeared. Can't find it now.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by wigit]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Thats very interersting, and a little creepy, if real of course. As wigit said, shame it's on a small screen. Be good to see this larger and in slow-mo etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Cell phone camera, looks pretty real to me so I bothered to look it up. Initially nobody noticed this humanoid figure but after reviewing the video they were all shocked. The person touched by the figure had 3 small dots on his right knee, equally spaced resembling a triangle. They appeared several days after the incident.

Stills from the movie:

[edit on 19-8-2007 by SurferXXX]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I love the humaoid videos and that one is very interesting too.

I downloaded it and watched it frame by frame too. At first I thought it was a tree branch waving down to coincidentally look like a figure.

Then I noticed it seems to run in from the distance very fast, not materialise. If true, what the hell is the point of making three small red dots appear on a guy's leg?

Weird!

Chaz.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaz
If true, what the hell is the point of making three small red dots appear on a guy's leg?

Weird!

Chaz.

There is a video on YouTube where someone shows these markings on their body, and they don't know where they came from, can't seem to get the video to play, maybe you guys can.

YouTube Video

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
p.s. come to think of it, if the person with the camera is just fooling around and taking a clip of their day, IF that was a kid, you'd think they'd pan the camera back to see what they're up to. I know what I'm like with my camera, if I was filming my kids or animals in the garden and there was a movement, even as I was turning the camera away it's almost an automatic thing to do a reverse turn with the camera to see what I can catch. What I assume here is that IF that's an IMP or whatever, the camera caught it but it couldn't be seen with the naked eye. I don't think "aliens" go around deliberately making dots on people. If it is a paranormal event the three dots could be an effect of being touched with a wand or whatever. Midges steal our blood but the itchy spot they leave is a side effect. I often wonder if they steal energy. This reminds me of the film Communion.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i also find it very off that he just passed by it without any sort of reaction. no one else at the table saw it even though one or two of them were facing that area at all times.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Was there a person laying down in the middle of the grass?!? I saw the imp run up to something and then run away, but i wasn't sure what it was. BTW, it's either CGI or genuine, because there is no little kid, or animal that can run even remotely as fast as that thing did.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Also,when i hear about something "coming" from another dimension... that is exactly how i picture it. It is said that gnomes, dwarves, leprechauns, come from another dimension. Possibly this "thing" wasn't running at all but "coming" into our dimension. I can't say if its real or not but the second i saw it i had a strange feeling about it, and i don't get that anymore with all the B.S. videos on the internet.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hikix-I agree. One can tell by my name that I am big on the dimensional frequency hypothesis of many of these beings. I think that certain advanced species have the ability to speed and slow the vibration of their matter and move in and out of different realities. I would include many of the ET forms and bigfoot in this category.

Real or not-I love these types of films. Reminds me of that one where there is a semi-transparent 'something' captured on film at a mexican zoo recently.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Hikix-I agree. One can tell by my name that I am big on the dimensional frequency hypothesis of many of these beings.
Real or not-I love these types of films. Reminds me of that one where there is a semi-transparent 'something' captured on film at a mexican zoo recently.

I love these types of films also. I really think its interesting to catch on tape something that urban legends are made of (makes you think those stories about all those monsters/creatures may not have been made up out of thin air!)

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
That was an extremely coincidental choice to decide to film the guy laying on the blanket at that time.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder
That was an extremely coincidental choice to decide to film the guy laying on the blanket at that time.

Maybe the imp came back 5 times, but this is the only time it was caught on film!
I agree though, its really hard to give a video of such poor quality the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
look at where the reaching arm is in the last frame and then look at the same spot in the first frame (before the arm "materializes"). See the pixelation (clone stamp?)...you can already see where the arm will be, it's just masked out.

cute, but fake.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jamesder

Can you please verify that somehow, most of us aren't too savvy when it comes to video modification. If you can debunk this, lets do it now so we can all get on with our lives!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is not a fake, and unless positive proof can be shown of fakery that is playing fast and loose with assumptions.

The pics you all remember of the imp walking between two mounted cops in Paris is proof of these things as well. Why is it so hard to imagine beings that exist inbetween dimensions or are able to manipulate speed and light, etc. to be so fast that we cannot catch them with the naked eye but the camera gets the image.

I am a skeptic in all Matters, but at some point one has to be open enough to accept evidence unless proven false. I have NO doubt that we are seeing an actual creature that is able to cloak somehow or able in some way to keep from being seen by normal human eyes. That would account for the many legends of ' little people ' and that could well be an alien or just a real imp..the wand he was holding was perhaps some device for tracking or marking people. or taking samples.

But in any event, I believe that if we deny all we see that challenges the mind, we will never get anr real proof as no proof will ever be enough. For sure check things out and investigate thoroughly, and reject any assertions that do not hold up, but as long as evidence has not been refuted by capable and unbiased and qualified observers, then give it a chance, we might actually stumble upon a whole new world right here!!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Good post. So with that being said, if anyone wants to come and debunk it... show us the evidence. Just don't tell us it's a fake.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
This is not a fake, and unless positive proof can be shown of fakery that is playing fast and loose with assumptions.

do you see how you can already see it's blurred out form? It looks blurred out because whatever they placed there, they cloned it out to make it looks like it's appearing?

Or are you suggesting that the "imp" first appears in a blurry form and then fills out that form to become visible?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Looks very similar to all the chupacabra-movies that are out there..

<<   2  3 >>

join