It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Santiago chille ufo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i'm new here but i did search for this video on Santiago Chile. I found many on or near the date this one was filmed. This one was posted 3 months ago and i did not see any links to this site from it. It was originally filmed on Dec. 12 2003. I found it better then some other Santiago ufo video's. I found this by looking on you tube under key word ovnis which i believe means ufo in Spanish. South of the border seams to be a hot spot for ufo sightings.

youtube.com...

[edit on 19-8-2007 by mrRviewer]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Having trouble with the link!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
ahh i thinks i got it ...

youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
im sorry i tried to post the video but best i could do is this copy paste and go . im very sorry

youtube.com...

this is also my first thread and thought i knew or could figure out what to do .

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
oh wow i was clicking the youtube video icon to enter this and all i had to do was post the address instead.. hmmm i did figure it out

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i guess this thread is starting off quite slow perhaps it's the video's slow start. if you watch the first 2 minutes on their approach its kind of slow but when they settle over Santiago they begin to act like the others i've seen i previous postings of other sightings. they were blown off there as motorcycles in the hills but i m not sure what to think here.

new topics

top topics

join