It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please watch this video. (nwo, nau,)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Everything will become clear. Pertaining to NWO ,NAU and the Federal Reserve.
It's 50 minute's long. But worth it, I was shocked. If posted before, Sorry. I didn't see this link in any search.

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
One of the astounding and damning videos I have seen. God help us all.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I watched that video late Sunday afternoon. and It's still bothering me. It made me sick to my stomach. Hard to take it all in. It's very shocking. If you watch it from The beginning wow, What a mind blower!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
C21, I am having problems with the link to the video you posted

EDIT - Nevermind, got it

Will watch it when I get home.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by quintar]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hmm that's part 3 of the zeitgeist movie. Best part indeed, that movie opened many eyes.

zeitgeistmovie.com...

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The NWO is happening, and there's nothing anybody can or will do about it.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by bigbert81]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This was a most excellent movie.. Not just part 3 but the whole thing!

Its wild how JFK tried to tell us, and even asked for our help. They murdered him, and got away with it.. And to this day they still get away with it!

I belive it was on that day he was shot and killed when not only JFK was killed but the idea of what America stood for died that day with him.

Edit.. I was going to say alot more but I deleted it.. No need to rock the boat, move along nothing to see here..

[edit on 20-8-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
anyone else literally feel sick at any point while watching this? maybe it's because i previously wasn't fully aware of the scope of how all of this fit together. makes me feel utterly helpless to change anything and hopeless that "love will prevail" any time soon.

today was the day that i realized and accepter that my son is going to inherit a f'ed up world.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
holy crap, jus as i finished watching the video, i looked at the TV and they are talkin about how Bush, Harper and the Mexican King are meeting up in Canada, North American Union?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments everyone. This video has been in my head all day. Everyone that I came across today I would talk to about it. Most had no idea what I was talking about. So I will send them the video. Some were aware of the happenings the video touched on. I feel everyone should have a right to know what is going on. Slowly they enact laws (homeland security) that we wouldn't consent to under any other circumstance other than war or terrorist attacks. Are the terrorist really that big of a threat? Is there a terrorist threat at all? Or is it a way for "them" to RFID us without us really knowing what their motives are? I guess the NWO is happening and what can we really do with the knowledge now that we have it? Invest in gold? Try to keep a low profile? Fly under the radar. I have two children and It's down right frightening to me as a parent. This I suppose is another notch in the belt for the NWO. Whats next Iran or Venezuela? Or should I say who's first. I suppose Iran would be till they shut down the straight and stop all exports. Than i suppose it will be Venezuela for another source of oil export. Or will it be Venezuela first to secure that pile of oil there. It's almost to much to take in at once. sorry for the rant.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
While this video is sickening, I believe it is truth. However, don't get wrapped up in the fear. Look at the hopeful message at the end. The world consciousness is changing, and the conspiracies of an evil few will no longer work in a new world of love.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
While I am still watching the beginning, seeing the first part to which the pencil and paper is taken away only to be replaced by the bible...That part I'm sure may resonate with a lot, or the fact that it was joined together. Either way, the bible has been forced down us a lot from what I saw...
So far I like it, will watch the rest of it now. Just wanted to say I like it

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
While this video is sickening, I believe it is truth. However, don't get wrapped up in the fear. Look at the hopeful message at the end. The world consciousness is changing, and the conspiracies of an evil few will no longer work in a new world of love.

Not if that new world of love doesnt have the tools needed to defend against people who got together before you and made bigger ones...

just saying. Peace is relative to war. THe human mind is where to begin, the war is in all of us, whether we want peace or not..peace to me will never come, until i leave this body, im hoping a long life of battle between hemispheres of my brain, its fun.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
wow this is certainly an eye opener i will try to adjust and remove the brainwashing thats been donne to me, now i see why so many here believe that a civil war is looming

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Yes, I watched this video, for the first time a week ago.
And it is still very fresh in my mind. I'm still shocked
about some things. I'm glad I understand a little
better now though....I think .

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
On the 22nd of september there shall be a worldwide demonstration against the new world order and RFID chips. The time to say no more has finally arrived. cities already taking part are leeds, amsterdam, berlin, viena, sydney, lisbon, etc...Get your groups involved, make shirts, banners, call your local media and get them to cover it, tell the world sat at home infront of their TVs what is really happening. Spread the word, get the world involved.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Thanks for this video. I now understand better of what I'm trying to understand...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Gods...

About a month ago I wrote about 15 pages on my "theory of this world"... I've been debating whether or not to vocalize it and put it on youtube... It gave me chills to hear my own theories repeated back to me in this vid. In some cases nearly word for word - especially dealing with education and the News media.

Thanks a ton for linking this. Thank you thank you thank you.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Angry Danish

No problem bro. I am just glad i stumbled upon it. It really opened my eyes to a lot of things.

new topics

top topics

join