It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light in the sky caught on film Florida 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have been trawling though UFO clips on youtube all day. Most are not worth discussing or have already been discussed on ATS.

uk.youtube.com...

This one however I have not seen on here before. I know its hardly jaw dropping footage but I found it intresting as the people filming it seem quite geniune and dont seem to be acting.

Of course I could be wrong and they are just great actors! Or of course it might be something slightly duller than a UFO...... Flairs for example?

What does everyone else think of the footage?

If this as already been discussed on ATS before then I am sorry for bringing it back up, but in fairness I'm not sure there is anything that hasn't been anymore!!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I like how a helicopter showed up at the end. I wish they would of filmed it too.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Nice video! Florida is a major UFO hotbed since the 1980's at least. The famous "Gulf Breeze" UFO photos, and videos are some of the most documented encounters in history.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
this has been discussed here before, and in great length, do a search on Tallahassee UFO, or something like that.

really fascinating video, and the person who shot it was here discussing it with the rest of the forum.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightsider2007
this has been discussed here before, and in great length, do a search on Tallahassee UFO, or something like that.

really fascinating video, and the person who shot it was here discussing it with the rest of the forum.

Thanks i thought it may have been but couldnt find anything! Will check it out.

Paul

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Thats very interesting.
Usually I can find a logical reason for what something is, but I cant think of anything for that video.

It doesnt seem to be CGI because I think if someone was going to use CGI they would exagerate a little more. This video is just enough but could have been so much more if someone was using CGI.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of manmade object could do that? Besides CGI.

join