It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another member.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hey guys, just joined the site after reading for 3 days. I like to try to catch up on threads and get an idea of what a forum's members are like before I join. Its particularly important in my opinion to attempt to read up as to save the older members the trouble of rereading the same old questions or comments that wouldnt be asked if one would simply bother to read. Anyway, cool site, and Im glad to have joined, Im looking foward to the conversations and exchanging thoughts with other people freed from the hammer of conditioning. I will float around the 9/11 boards when I see something I want to comment on, but for the most part I think the point of "why" it happened gets buried under the "how" and that burns me out after awhile. Anyway, looking foward to meeting you all.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Not to be hasty or anything but was the point of this thread?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Frost Giant!

Yep, there are so many "whys" and "hows" in the 9/11 forum, which is part of what makes it so interesting. There is always the lure to "dig deeper" into the subject which makes the whole task more rewarding. Best wishes, and see you on the board!

If there are any questions, always feel free to u2u the staff and we will be glad to help.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
"Not to be hasty or anything but was the point of this thread?"

I dont mean to be hasty in return, but I was under the assumption that I was in the new members area. If not I apologize for causing you to click on the thread and ruining your entire day.

"If there are any questions, always feel free to u2u the staff and we will be glad to help."

I very much appreciate that, and thank you for the welcome.

top topics

join