It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you live your life if.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
If you found out tomorrow, with 100% certainty, that this life was just one of many in a never ending cycle of lives.

Would it change the way you live?

If you knew there was no heaven or hell, no karma, no real long term consequences......what would you do?

Jasn

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Lol I'm so glad you posted this....Ive often thought the same thing. I'm most certain it would change everything for me. But do you mean if I was the only one to find out? If so then yes but if everyone knew I believe the world would turn into one big grand theft auto scene with everyone killing everyone like a video game.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Sorry, let me clarify. If ONLY you knew.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I have often wondered why the rich and powerful always need more money and more power and why they would even care after a certain age. I pointed this out to my husband, he just said something about greedy people. But if the NWO theories, 911 theories, free energy theories, I have to believe that all these very old men know something we dont otherwise whats the point for them, they are already loaded for the rest of their lifetimes and many of the next generations, they have power how much more do they need if they only have max. 20 years left here??

Anyway just think your what if may tie into my why? Havent slept in 2 days so hope this makes sense and wanted to drop a Howdy to the OP, my Georgia neighbor.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
and a howdy back to ya, though I never say that in real life haha.

How distant a neighbor are you? I'm in the Valdosta area.

As far as your 2c go, I've wondered that myself, though I think they live their lives more in terms of legacies and that's why they do what they do. Ya know, thinking it will reflect on them to heap all that wealth on their future generations.

jasn

top topics

join