It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peru News Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
As we all know there was an great earthquake on Peru. After the earthquake there was a NATURAL PHENOMENUM called Turbolumisence, where because of the energy created by the shaking, lights appears on the sky in form of what we can call a UFO. There have been several videos on YouTube with this phenomenum and people claim to be UFOs but there are always the expert fact of a natural KNOWN phenomenum. What catched my eye was this video on the top, where in a news report they say that there are some claims that say that some years ago BEFORE an earthquake there was a UFO sight (and it is recorded, watch the video) and that even after THIS earthquake there was a KNOWN and RECORDED UFO sighting, with several lights in the sky. Anyone has seen this video? Watch it here:

Excuse my english, its not my first language and it can fail.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Jskun]

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Jskun]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Interesting video, I wish I could hear what they were saying. It seems like there are many ufo videos associated with natural or even man made disasters.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Vipassana]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I took the time to do a translation of the video:

Woman Reporter: On phenomenons and sightings of UFOs, the 12 of may of last year our cameras recorded an object that after one hour it dissapeared under the sea. 15 minutes later, an earthquake took place on the "Cayao" sea.

Man: There is a coincidence. On the location and in the timing.

Woman Reporter: Both investigators of the UFO Phenomenon are sure that the earthquake is related with the last sighting on may 20th when thousands of UFO's where watched on the sky. They also agree that this sighting was determinant so the disgrace could be prevented.

Man: I believe, in a very personal opinion, that this have something to do with the earthquake event of yesterday.

Man II: They in a moment are intervening so that natural catastrophes are not that grave

Woman Reporter: Reality or suggestion, make your own conclusions, truth is that we can have a lot of surprises watching the sky.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jskun

ETs have been reported to calm down volcanoes and the earth to buy us sometime. One of the largest volcano in mexico, I believe is mount popo...
Lots of ET activities there.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Is there any other documented natural disaster linked with a UFO sighting? It is very interesting to me and I also find the recorded UFO on the beginning of the video peculiar. My question was, have it been posted before on the forum? What the experts have to say about this, c'mon, I need some light guys.

new topics

top topics

join