It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy UFO video August 18 2007 SAmerica,Is this CGI??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Is this old news???I just saw this on Youtube. The posters text says "Sighting in Buenos Aries, Argentina August, 18, 2007."

[edit on 19-8-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Just looks like a simple led toy. Whats with all of these fake aug 18'th videos!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ya thats definitely a light up toy that someone is holding in front of the Camera in a dark room.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Wrong, I really do not see a hand held light in a dark room doing this. CGI maybe. The lighting pattern is incredibly complex. I will to rip this video from Youtube, run it in AVID and pull video stills.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
LoL, maybe you should take a cue from your username and dntwastetime with this junk.
That is the most pathetic attempt of trying to pass something off as a UFO video that I've ever seen.
At least in some of them they actually put a little effort into it and show some stars or the moon or something realistic.
all i see is a pitch black background with some kind of program that creates some kind of light effects.
Whoever made this doesnt even deserve the right to have it acknowledged in anyway.
Giving these lame videos any publicity at all, just encourages them to create more of the bs

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So well said!
However this is not the worst attempt made to pass off a UFO video... you got to see This Thread and check out the first video. That one gets my nomination for the dumbest, saddest, pitiful, sorriest attempt at a UFO video EVER!

This one is LED lights. It is a toy of some kind IMO.

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
thats a pretty pathetic attempt-cant believe it actually got a mention on c2c

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So this video is credible enough for a major radio show to mention, but you think its a led light? That is hilarious considering the light is 10 colors at once,and shifts shape in perfect frames. I would like to see you reproduce this video with a led toy. No? Can't do it? I didn't think so.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Uh, actually I can. I have one. It's just a small hand held fan with LEDs on it which makes all kinds of intricate little patterns when the fan spins.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Come on.. it's clearly LED. I have been to fairs and concerts where they sell these kind of things. Mr Chips is probably bang on.. if not then there are other things that do that. It's not complex at all to program LEDs to make different patterns....dntwastetime!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sorry - Double post

[edit on 19-8-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
My son used to have an LED toy very much like that. It had 10 LEDs of different colors on a circular frame that would spin around pretty fast. As it spun, the lights would alternately blink or stay solid. When I saw the video, that is exactly what I thought it was. I think my wife bought it at World Market for a few bucks.

Unfortunately, it suffered the fate of many toys at the hands of a 2 year old, and has since been tossed.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
So this video is credible enough for a major radio show to mention, but you think its a led light?
The fact that it is a major radio show does not mean that they are less gullible or have their heads so stuck on one idea that can not see the obvious.

I would like to see you reproduce this video with a led toy. No? Can't do it? I didn't think so.
Maybe with this?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I never said it was real. I just want to see some devices capable of doing these complex lighting tricks. I see the toy presented....I dont see how It could reproduce the shapes and lighting of this object.

Here are some video stills.
Video Stills

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It's a full scale invasion...

Google Video Link

of one dollar UFOs

PS: I hope the links work, they do not work on the preview.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
These toys and signs could explain the circle lighting but unfortunatly the light turns itself into knots and snakes around the frame shifting shape. The debunking is good but its not rock solid.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
omg lol how can you think its anything other than LEDs?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Looks a lot like the lighting in
the ceiling of a rave club I used
to frequent.

Or, it's a cool fan like ArMap
pointed out.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
OK all good replys. I just want to know how the spinning circle light rig could do these snaking movements in the frame?Still Set 2

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Difficult to know or hazard a guess since not being able to see any background features such as trees, stars, people or other withing the clip.
But I have seen a few vids and film of some razzle-dazzle lights in the night sky that did similar movements, taken many years ago.

Dallas

top topics

<<   2 >>

join