It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Troops Training on American Soil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

go girl! personally i would have kicked that zcheck beeotch in the nuts!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There are german tornadoes at Holloman AFB in Alamogordo NM. They have been there since the 1990's.

When Martial Law is declared, foreign troops will be here enforcing gun confiscation policies, because they know that American soldiers would never fire on American civilians.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
reply to post by janasstar

go girl! personally i would have kicked that zcheck beeotch in the nuts!

darkheart, I think we just need to send you as a one-woman fighting machine. You are TUFF!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

there will be alot of dead American civilians and alot of dead foreign soldiers because most of the people that i know that own guns will not hesitate to shoot a foreign soldier trying to consfiscate his/her weapons!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
There are german tornadoes at Holloman AFB in Alamogordo NM. They have been there since the 1990's.

When Martial Law is declared, foreign troops will be here enforcing gun confiscation policies, because they know that American soldiers would never fire on American civilians.

I have heard a little about this too, but don't really know what to make of it. Like I say, it all gets confusing sometimes and you don't know what to believe!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

there will be alot of dead American civilians and alot of dead foreign soldiers because most of the people that i know that own guns will not hesitate to shoot a foreign soldier trying to consfiscate his/her weapons!

This is a very good point here. We should all be wary of all these gun control laws. My lil sis shot herself at age 17. But I don't condemn guns. I look outside the box, and that's what we all should do.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

darkheart, I think we just need to send you as a one-woman fighting machine. You are TUFF!

hey, when you're considered a "mormon lovin', lesbian, john lear fan"..you got to be tuff

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

hey, when you're considered a "mormon lovin', lesbian, john lear fan"..you got to be tuff

Keep up that fighting spirit! That's what makes America strong! Thank God we do have the right to stand up for what we believe in. Even though we do sometimes get a lot of buttinskies! :-)

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Are you sure about this? If you listen to the people who were in LA and New Orleans in particular, they confiscated the guns with little resistance and in most cases the people did not get their guns back.

LOOK HERE for more info.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i certainly wasn't aware of that. but I will check out your link. Thanks. Jana

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Ok, what's in Brownwood TX? What base is it near? What kind of training would they be able to get there that they couldn't in Europe? I live near Columbus, GA and it's not uncommon to see foreign troops around town there. Ft. Benning still has the school of Americas (I can't remember what it's called now), as well as OCS, Airborne, sniper, and Ranger schools. I've seen lots of Spanish speaking foreign soldiers around town throughout my life. Have occasionally ran into Nato and non-Nato soldiers around town as well. What I'm getting at is there a good reason for foreign soldiers to be in Brownwood? I looked it up on the map and it's relatively close to Ft. Hood. I also looked at Brownwood's home page and noticed a picture of a plaque that said something about the 36th Infantry division. Does Brownwood contain a Brigade or larger size HQ element of the TX National Guard? It'd be interesting to know if they are getting ready to deploy to Iraq and if so will they have Czech units attached.

Just trying to eliminate the obvious before people get too scared. If you see them again snap a pic if you got a cameraphone,so we can compare it to actual Czech uniforms. Lots of phones also have memo recorders on there so see if you could catch them speaking in their native tongue, and see if it is Czech.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
Ok, what's in Brownwood TX? What base is it near? What kind of training would they be able to get there that they couldn't in Europe? I live near Columbus, GA and it's not uncommon to see foreign troops around town there. Ft. Benning still has the school of Americas (I can't remember what it's called now), as well as OCS, Airborne, sniper, and Ranger schools. I've seen lots of Spanish speaking foreign soldiers around town throughout my life. Have occasionally ran into Nato and non-Nato soldiers around town as well. What I'm getting at is there a good reason for foreign soldiers to be in Brownwood? I looked it up on the map and it's relatively close to Ft. Hood. I also looked at Brownwood's home page and noticed a picture of a plaque that said something about the 36th Infantry division. Does Brownwood contain a Brigade or larger size HQ element of the TX National Guard? It'd be interesting to know if they are getting ready to deploy to Iraq and if so will they have Czech units attached.

Just trying to eliminate the obvious before people get too scared. If you see them again snap a pic if you got a cameraphone,so we can compare it to actual Czech uniforms. Lots of phones also have memo recorders on there so see if you could catch them speaking in their native tongue, and see if it is Czech.

You know, the funny thing is; the nearest military base to Brady, is San Angelo, Tx. I wondered also, when she said Brownwood. I've been thru Brownwood several times. To my knowledge there is no military base. I wouldn't dare say that there is not a national guard installation there; because I don't know. Brady is 40 miles from Brownwood. And I am not even a long time resident of Brady. I've only lived in this area about 9 months. And I really don't get out much! I was a longer term resident of the Austin/San Antonio area.

[edit on 08/11/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by section8citizen

i am aware of what took place in New Orleans. and it was a effed up situation and also the reason that i added an "almost everyone" to my earlier post. You also can't compare what happened during and directly after the aftermath of a huge ass hurricane to foreign troops on a regular day knocking on your door and asking you to hand over your guns!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
SLAM DUNK! She scores again! I definitely think the situation would be different between the two.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I have herd about Russians being here secretly before and it gets my skin crawling every time, I believe they have been spotted in Maine before. If Foreign troops try to take our guns they will die trying. Just take a trip out to the local rifle range and see all the cool toys we have. Oh by the way we use expanding bullets not that full metal crap, We punch big holes lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
I have herd about Russians being here secretly before and it gets my skin crawling every time, I believe they have been spotted in Maine before. If Foreign troops try to take our guns they will die trying. Just take a trip out to the local rifle range and see all the cool toys we have. Oh by the way we use expanding bullets not that full metal crap, We punch big holes lol.

That seems to be the 'BIG' question here at this point. Is if they really were Czech as they said, or if they may have been Russian?
I saw no reason for the female's rudeness when I was talking to them. I was being friendly. Okay, I was flirting! I didn't realize they were foreign til they spoke. I noticed that the fatigues had a little more color than the cammies or drab olive green that I was used to seeing, but, I know things are subject to change in the military.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Okay, I was flirting!

reeeaaally...i didn't know you had a thing about flirting with military Czech chicks...hhmmm well well..

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Okay, I was flirting!

reeeaaally...i didn't know you had a thing about flirting with military Czech chicks...hhmmm well well..

Well I thought I was flirting with the guys, but GEE maybe I was really trying to come out of the closet! Ha Ha!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Brownwood, Texas used to have a huge training facility during the Second World War. They called it Camp Bowie. I didn't think anything was left of that Camp. But a number of old WWII camps and facilities have been renovated since the mid 1990's -- for what purpose I have no idea.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Years ago I ran into a group of young punks at a street party in a certain city and the biggest one wanted to have a go with me and I was slightly intoxicated, He was babbling all kinds of gibberish so I told him to go back to Mexico or where ever he came from and he got close to me and said I'm Russian so I politely said welcome to America as I knocked him to the ground having put up with enough of his punk ass. He decided that he didn't want no more of this American.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join