It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth revealed after 38 years. Star News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yesterday night (around 11-12PM) I switched on the Star News channel and they we discussing about some astronout who revealed after 38 years ,that he saw a clear flying source very near to the moon. He also said that this information was passed to NASA. So that would imply that NASA hidded this info. There was no repetition of this news after that.

Was it a prank?

May be I misunderstood something. Can somebody explain what's going on.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Nasa is involved in a massive cover up of the UFO phenomena, and they use intimidation and threats to keep astronauts from talking. Some have come forward with similar stories though.

These threads may be of interest:

Mars conspiracy:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Moon Conspiracy:

Astronaut Gordon Cooper:

If you search for nasa ufo videos on google I'm sure you will find many interesting videos that have leaked out over the years.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I know all this info very well. But the point is something else.

1969 + 38 = 2007
=>Today

So, where has the news gone all of sudden?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
So it's a irrefutable proof that NASA is hidding info.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Seems like this is a very common 'phenonemon'. Everyone know that it's the truth i.e. why no body is discussing about it

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think people place too much importance on NASA which is only a federal civilian agency with undefined ties to the military. It's nothing more than a masked public face that's hiding what lies beneath it which is the real space program that's controlled by covert agencies we don't even know the code names for. It's a program whose aim is to mislead the public that we're still using 1960's technology with old rickety space shuttles that should have been dismantled and sent off to junk yards long ago yet are still operating (though barely) just to keep up this absurd front to the public that all's well that run's well... what a joke.

Today the Endeavour will be flying back from that rusty old septic tank that's barely managing to float above the earth's atmosphere that they call the international space station to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars a year just to keep it up there while doing what??? who knows...?? but we've got a school teacher on that shuttle that's got a big gash on the side of it that's hurtling back to earth today and let me tell you, I don't believe a word they are saying about how that gash/dent on that craft is noth'n to worry about because look what happened the last time they said that -- an elementary school teacher was on that craft too.

Here are the facts folks, our REAL astronauts are the ones flying in much more advanced crafts than what they are letting on to the public (except as UFO's, lol) -- but our REAL HEROES are those poor NASA astronauts who are stuck flying in those old dilapidated 1960's death-traps-- they know they are on suicide missions just to keep up appearances of the farce of an agency called NASA --
Let's hope this time round this new schoolmarm makes it back safely but truth be told... I'm not holding my breath. They are in my prayers.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If the Endeavour makes it back to earth, I can't see that the trip will be a routine, uneventful one. Let's pray for a miracle folks because my gut feelings about all of this are NOT GOOD.
Below describes that "deep gouge on Endeavour's belly" patched up with -- goo??

Edit: oh, they decided not to patch it up with that stuff and just left as is -- a big ol' gaping hole -- and they'll be landing right over and through a hurricane too!!

Mission managers concluded earlier this week that a deep gouge on Endeavour's belly posed no Columbia-like threat to the seven crew members during re-entry and also would not lead to lengthy postflight shuttle repairs.

For several days, managers had considered sending two astronauts out with black protective paint and untested goo to patch the 3 1/2-inch-long, 2-inch-wide gouge that dug all the way through the thermal tiles.

The gouge was caused by debris that broke off a bracket on Endeavour's external fuel tank during liftoff Aug. 8. Engineers still do not know whether it was foam insulation, ice or a combination of both. In any case, NASA said it will not launch another shuttle until the longtime troublesome brackets are fixed.

www.forbes.com...

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Something just does not feel right about this Palasheea...the brakes on your car are important, and seem to have more life than the "tiles". How can NASA send up this mess...another horrible accident just waiting to happen to shut it down again?

new topics

top topics

join