It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting on August 13th and 17th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
UFO Sighting on August 13th and 17th while camping in Chenango Valley State Park.

On Monday, August 13th, I was sitting by the campfire watching the sky, (Perseid Meteor Shower was visible that night) and somewhere between 11:00 and 12:00pm I saw a small red light flying through the sky.

It was about the size of a star. A few minutes later, a jet rapidly followed the exact same path that the UFO did.

And then again on Friday, August 17th, I saw another strange object around 10:00pm.

It looked like a bright star moving across the sky. After watching it for about 45 seconds, it faded out and completely disappeared.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Alien42 welcome! I hope you continue to have cool sightings like the ones mentioned above. You know the reports are coming in and apparently there were massive sightings during the Perseid meteor shower nights. I wonder if the hurricanes have anything to do with all of the atmospheric visitors? I have a theory that they come in during these types of events to fuel up and just kind of 'surf' the clouds! Weeee

And Jessemole you had better invest in a really good quality hand cam with night vision... You will capture some great footage if you do.

Later guys, gotta keep watch the hurricane and world events - meditate and pray during these trying times. Last night I fell asleep under the stars while meditating and sky watching. Yep saw some lights but usually I don't count those.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
oh crud, I need some sleep! Sorry I posted this here Alien42, It was meant for 'Have you seen a UFO'... (Yawn) See I did follow your link to read your account...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
hi alien42!
a couple of years back..the light I saw was small amber like an orb..after it flew silently some helicopters flew after it. they were not silent..shook my house actually..they did not catch it as they disaapeared over the trees.

SyS

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien42

The second sighting could be a satellite. There are no red satellites, though, so the first one I have no explanation for without more information. Could you elaborate on what you mean by "flying through the sky?" Where in the sky did it start, and where did it end up when it disappeared? Did it's brightness vary? Did it appear to turn at any time?

new topics

top topics

join