It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel to your past Self

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If you went 2 weeks back in time and decided to stay you would have to kill your past self and take over from that point. Right?

Could two of 'you' live at the same time? I can only imagine the problems.

Could you let him live and go to another country and live anonymously?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
maybe if you time traveled (if posable) it would be only your mind or "spirit" that would move back in time, and that would reinhabit your body in the past time, so no need to kill yourself. this could also explane y ppl clame have knolage of past lifes, in that ppl have traveled behoned there life time and ended up being fused with some1 elses consunce.

but if time is not relative to anything phisical and you was to travel in time with a device that remains stationary, and you went back 100yrs would you end up rejoining the time line out in space? as the Eath would of not been in that position of space at that time, you would be screwed! lol

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
There's some sort of "law" about the amount of mass and energy being constant, isn't there? I don't know if it's true or not, but there being two of you would increase the mass in the universe and violate that law. I'm always skeptical about time travel because the universe would be too chaotic, but time dilation is real enough.

Anyway, I'd want to hang out with myself since I'm a really cool guy.

new topics

join