It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N00b from Colorado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I stumbled onto this site by mistake the other day and was intrigued by something I read and decided to join. My name is Jodi and I'm in the Colorado mountains.

Looking forward to meeting others and working my way around this site.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

Hi Jodi, same here actually. I live in Loveland, CO. Used to be up in Breck. And just like you, this is my first day here. Welcome.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
HELLO! to both of you, Welcome to ATS.
This site is full of interesting information and people and I'm sure you will find your time here well spent. I'm not a mod or anything but if you have any questions, i'll endevour to answer them or direct you to a moderator who can.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Haha you will like it here. A lot of people know so much here, and there is so much to learn^^ Welcome!!

[edit on 19-8-2007 by ZikhaN]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
buwahhhhhhh, We have another one....

Welcome To ATS,

Should you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome!!

bigbert81, I am in Loveland also!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Jodi.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

Welcome, MaMaa!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
How on earth I missed more replies to my own post I'll never know! thank you for all the links and resources. I have been here for a while, but don't post much. I have to admit ATS members and their reactions can be scarier than the conspiracies posted. LOL I seem to only reply to posts rather than post something and have someone else make me out to be an idiot. LOL WOW, that sounded really bad.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Welcome and what's up to all my Colorado friends!! I live in Louisville and am part of We Are Change Colorado!! Check us out or feel free to come to any of our events.

www.wearechangecolorado.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Didn't know there were this many people in the NoCo area. I live in Loveland, work In Broomfield, and am a native of Loveland.
edit on 11-10-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: Sorry for the Necro on this thread!

new topics

top topics

join