It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change the World! Decide Whether We Should Show Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Some guy on youtube sent me this to sign, it was originally from Alex Collier the ufo contactie, sign it in hopes that it is real and that we will get the benevolent aliens to come and help us.

Introduction

This petition is in response to the communication, purportedly from a benevolent extra-terrestrial group, titled "Change the World! Decide Whether We Should Show Up!". Please read their message before reading the petition or signing it. The message can be found online at:

www.petitiononline.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i dunno.. i just don't trust putting my real name in there. lol ill make up a fake one

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Do you really think that such type of online petitions have any weight on decision making people?

If not even the real petitions, with identified people signing them, are strong enough to change the politicians minds, why an online petition, where I can sign with the name(s) that I want the times that I want would change their minds?

I think it more likely that aliens land on Earth and present themselves to us than the politicians taking in consideration the result of an online petition.

I wouldn't trust such petition.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This "petition" is some sad,
little person's attempt at fame.

Rather like the pathetic person
that started the "don't gas-up on
the 15'th" internet drivel.

Those that go along are in the
same boat as the originator of the
hoax.

Regards,